Jun 2, 2012, 4:00 PM EST
UPDATE: Adam Rubin of ESPN New York was told by two people that it was Ramon Ramirez, not Elvin Ramirez, who got hurt in the no-hitter celebration. Sounds like Joel Sherman’s source mixed up his Ramirezes.
Joel Sherman (@Joelsherman1) June 02, 2012
Seriously, can we get a break from #LOLMets for 24 hours?
Ramirez was just called up from the minors yesterday and if Sherman’s report is true, it appears he’ll have to wait a while to make his major league debut.
- Merry Christmas from HBT! 43
- THE YEAR IN REVIEW: HBT’s most commented-upon stories of the year 84
- The Yankees are treating Alex Rodriguez differently than they treated Derek Jeter. So what? 36
- Braves sign setup man Jason Grilli to two-year contract 13
- My Imaginary Hall of Fame Ballot 120
- Phil Hughes signs a three-year extension with the Twins 27
- The Padres have talked to the Phillies about Cole Hamels 23
- Why is John Smoltz a shoo-in for the Hall of Fame? 63
- Bud Selig will get a $6 million a year pension. Which is obscene. (145)
- My Imaginary Hall of Fame Ballot (120)
- Today’s specious anti-Mike Piazza-for-the-Hall-Fame argument (94)
- St. Petersburg City Council votes down deal to allow Rays to look for new stadium site (90)
- Phillies GM told Ryan Howard they’d be better off “not with him but without him” (85)