Jun 2, 2012, 4:00 PM EDT
UPDATE: Adam Rubin of ESPN New York was told by two people that it was Ramon Ramirez, not Elvin Ramirez, who got hurt in the no-hitter celebration. Sounds like Joel Sherman’s source mixed up his Ramirezes.
Joel Sherman (@Joelsherman1) June 02, 2012
Seriously, can we get a break from #LOLMets for 24 hours?
Ramirez was just called up from the minors yesterday and if Sherman’s report is true, it appears he’ll have to wait a while to make his major league debut.
- Blue Jays fan throws beer at Nate McLouth (124)
- MLB is putting players in camouflage uniforms on Memorial Day. Which is kinda weird. (118)
- Barry Bonds: Miguel Cabrera is the best … but not as good as me (116)
- And That Happened: Wednesday’s scores and highlights (112)
- Las Vegas police investigating Jose Canseco as a suspect in sexual assault case (82)
- LIVE: Bruins-Rangers, Game 5
- PST: Bayern Munich beats Dortmund, wins Champions League
- PBT: Pacers' Hill: Only God scarier than LeBron
- Hundreds run Boston Marathon's final mile
- MST Monaco GP predictions: Mercedes' time?
- PHT: Brassard says Marchand shows no respect
- PST: Neymar reportedly set to join Barcelona