Jun 2, 2012, 4:00 PM EST
UPDATE: Adam Rubin of ESPN New York was told by two people that it was Ramon Ramirez, not Elvin Ramirez, who got hurt in the no-hitter celebration. Sounds like Joel Sherman’s source mixed up his Ramirezes.
Joel Sherman (@Joelsherman1) June 02, 2012
Seriously, can we get a break from #LOLMets for 24 hours?
Ramirez was just called up from the minors yesterday and if Sherman’s report is true, it appears he’ll have to wait a while to make his major league debut.
- Jayson Werth to serve five days in jail for reckless driving 42
- Keith Law’s top 100 prospects list is out 37
- Great Moments in Media Arrogance: Marshawn Lynch edition 166
- Nationals sign former Blue Jays closer Casey Janssen 11
- Ichiro Suzuki’s deal with the Marlins is worth $2 million 34
- Orioles acquire outfielder Travis Snider from Pirates 37
- Not so fast on the Bud Selig Hall of Fame talk 50
- Blue Jays sign president and CEO Paul Beeston to extension through 2015 26
- Great Moments in Media Arrogance: Marshawn Lynch edition (166)
- Rob Manfred, new Major League Baseball commissioner, suggests ban on defensive shifts (118)
- Why “Deflategate” would never happen in baseball (96)
- The Yankees are going to try to get out of paying A-Rod his contract incentives (83)
- The 2015 Braves have “gravitas” and “veteran leadership” and will have dirty uniforms. Just kill me now. (76)