Jun 3, 2012, 5:45 PM EDT
Felix Hernandez suffered injured his back during his Friday start. It was thought at the time that it was no big deal, but he’s still hurting:
Wedge says Felix Hernandez “still feeling it” with sore back and tomorrow will be big in determining if he can make next start Wednesday.
— Greg Johns (@GregJohnsMLB) June 3, 2012
Hey, the Mariners score runs in bunches these days, so who needs pitching?
Um, oK, I suppose Hernandez missing some time with a sore back would not be a good thing.
- MLBPA files grievance against Astros in regard to draft pick situation 16
- The eyes have it: Thomas’ greatness built on patience 11
- Expert’s Corner: How to troll fans of all 30 teams 182
- Mariners re-acquire Kendrys Morales from Twins for Stephen Pryor 21
- A’s designate $10 million reliever Jim Johnson for assignment 34
- Everything you need to know about next week’s trade deadline 35
- Impending free agent Jon Lester won’t talk contract with the Red Sox until after the season 19
- Ten years ago today the Alex Rodriguez-Jason Varitek brawl changed the narrative of the Sox-Yankees rivalry 87
- Expert’s Corner: How to troll fans of all 30 teams (183)
- Verducci: baseball should think about an “illegal defense” rule to combat shifts (162)
- Yankees acquire Chase Headley from Padres (108)
- Who is the next Face of Baseball? (97)
- David Ortiz passes Carl Yastrzemski on the all-time home run list — is he a Hall of Famer? (92)