Jun 3, 2012, 5:45 PM EDT
Felix Hernandez suffered injured his back during his Friday start. It was thought at the time that it was no big deal, but he’s still hurting:
Wedge says Felix Hernandez “still feeling it” with sore back and tomorrow will be big in determining if he can make next start Wednesday.
— Greg Johns (@GregJohnsMLB) June 3, 2012
Hey, the Mariners score runs in bunches these days, so who needs pitching?
Um, oK, I suppose Hernandez missing some time with a sore back would not be a good thing.
- And That Happened: Sunday’s scores and highlights 49
- AL and NL Starters for the 2015 All-Star Game announced 102
- That time Manny Ramirez nearly became a Met 10
- Phillies acquire No. 1 international signing slot for 2015-2016 from the Diamondbacks 19
- Orioles activate Jonathan Schoop after 10-week absence 10
- Settling the Score: Saturday’s results 40
- Video: Kris Bryant hits a grand slam as part of a two-homer, six-RBI night 9
- Stephen Strasburg exits start with tightness in left side 10
- AL and NL Starters for the 2015 All-Star Game announced (102)
- Settling the Scores: Sunday’s results (99)
- Mike Scioscia says Josh Hamilton should apologize to Angels owner Arte Moreno (90)
- What Yasiel Puig being a pain in the butt means. And what it doesn’t mean. (78)
- Report: Jerry Dipoto “definitely out” as Angels GM (77)