Jun 3, 2012, 5:45 PM EDT
Felix Hernandez suffered injured his back during his Friday start. It was thought at the time that it was no big deal, but he’s still hurting:
Wedge says Felix Hernandez “still feeling it” with sore back and tomorrow will be big in determining if he can make next start Wednesday.
— Greg Johns (@GregJohnsMLB) June 3, 2012
Hey, the Mariners score runs in bunches these days, so who needs pitching?
Um, oK, I suppose Hernandez missing some time with a sore back would not be a good thing.
- Report: Rangers will pay Josh Hamilton less than $7 million; deal includes opt-out after two years 60
- Suspensions announced for Thursday’s brawl between the White Sox and Royals 74
- Settling the Score: Friday’s results 80
- Report: Angels, Rangers agree on Josh Hamilton trade 67
- Must-Click Link: Alex Rodriguzez: the slugger with a thousand faces 22
- And That Happened: Thursday’s scores and highlights 115
- The Royals and White Sox had a benches-clearing fracas, five players ejected 155
- Bartolo Colon picks off a baserunner. By running him down all by himself. 55
- The early leaders in MLB’s “Franchise Four” thing have been announced (166)
- The Royals and White Sox had a benches-clearing fracas, five players ejected (155)
- Kelvin Herrera gets a five-game suspension; Yordano Ventura fined (133)
- Jose Bautista and the Orioles exchanged some words last night (117)
- Joe Buck has a truly awful suggestion about how to improve MLB broadcasts (116)