Jun 3, 2012, 5:45 PM EDT
Felix Hernandez suffered injured his back during his Friday start. It was thought at the time that it was no big deal, but he’s still hurting:
Wedge says Felix Hernandez “still feeling it” with sore back and tomorrow will be big in determining if he can make next start Wednesday.
— Greg Johns (@GregJohnsMLB) June 3, 2012
Hey, the Mariners score runs in bunches these days, so who needs pitching?
Um, oK, I suppose Hernandez missing some time with a sore back would not be a good thing.
- Mariners end Jesus Montero’s season 23
- Troy Tulowitzki says he’ll retire before he switches positions 22
- Mike Trout is the best MVP choice, but . . . 24
- Baseball is dying, you guys, because no one would recognize Mike Trout in a bar 68
- And That Happened: Thursday’s scores and highlights 75
- Alex Gordon and the M-V-P chants 44
- Could women play major league baseball? Sure. Right now, though, the deck is stacked against them. 217
- And That Happened: Wednesday’s scores and highlights 63
- Could women play major league baseball? Sure. Right now, though, the deck is stacked against them. (217)
- Forgiveness for Pete Rose? Not in this lifetime (145)
- Albert Pujols plays the “you never played the game!” card (104)
- Great Moments in Drug Testing and Punishment: The NFL Edition (101)
- And That Happened: Thursday’s scores and highlights (75)