Jun 3, 2012, 5:45 PM EST
Felix Hernandez suffered injured his back during his Friday start. It was thought at the time that it was no big deal, but he’s still hurting:
Wedge says Felix Hernandez “still feeling it” with sore back and tomorrow will be big in determining if he can make next start Wednesday.
— Greg Johns (@GregJohnsMLB) June 3, 2012
Hey, the Mariners score runs in bunches these days, so who needs pitching?
Um, oK, I suppose Hernandez missing some time with a sore back would not be a good thing.
- How Commissioner Rob Manfred Can Make Baseball More Appealing 31
- Blue Jays cut off talks for Orioles executive Dan Duquette 34
- Rob Manfred, new Major League Baseball commissioner, suggests ban on defensive shifts 116
- Yankees reject A-Rod’s apology attempt 46
- Joe Posnanski: Remembering ‘Mr. Cub,’ Ernie Banks 17
- What they’re saying about the passing of Cubs legend Ernie Banks 7
- Alex Rodriguez recently met with incoming MLB commissioner Rob Manfred 15
- Ernie Banks, one of baseball’s greatest players and greatest ambassadors has died at age 83 75
- Bud Selig: The Greatest Commissioner in the History of Baseball (144)
- Max Scherzer’s seven-year deal with Nationals worth $210 million (119)
- Rob Manfred, new Major League Baseball commissioner, suggests ban on defensive shifts (117)
- Comments of the Day: some of you guys aren’t big Bud Selig fans (77)
- The 2015 Braves have “gravitas” and “veteran leadership” and will have dirty uniforms. Just kill me now. (76)