Jun 4, 2012, 12:16 PM EDT
I do a weekly podcast called “Gleeman and The Geek” but never actually link to it here because … well, the show is mostly about the Minnesota Twins.
This week’s episode has the usual Twins talk, but also includes a whole bunch of discussion about tonight’s MLB draft and a special guest with a first-hand scouting report on stud prospect Miguel Sano.
I figured it might be of more interest to the average (or at least non-Twins fan) HBT reader than a usual episode, so give it a listen:
- Jose Reyes is on track to be activated Friday 3
- Dustin Pedroia given cortisone injection for sore left wrist, aiming to return Wednesday 1
- Hank Aaron is getting vile racist hate mail in retaliation for pointing out that racism still exists 209
- John Farrell to get fined for being critical of instant replay 47
- And That Happened: Monday’s scores and highlights 91
- Hank Aaron is getting vile racist hate mail in retaliation for pointing out that racism still exists (210)
- The Red Sox are still steamed that a PED guy played against them in the playoffs last year (129)
- We don’t need to celebrate Barry Bonds, but we should avoid whitewashing baseball history (122)
- Doug Glanville’s story about being racially profiled at his own home (121)
- Must-Click Link: Yasiel Puig’s harrowing journey to the United States (95)