Jun 4, 2012, 5:31 PM EDT
And here I thought my reference to “jorts” would win the prize today:
Roger Clemens’ lawyer just used the term “man boobs.” … just felt like I needed to share that nugget of information.
— Nicole Auerbach (@nicoleauerbach) June 4, 2012
Insert the usual 50 comments about your tax dollars at work.
In more substantive news, yesterday we talked about the issue of Congressman Issa having to take the stand. The judge ruled today, however, that he doesn’t have to.
- David Price surrenders nine consecutive hits to the Yankees in the worst start of his career 14
- Video: Jorge Soler homers in his first major league at-bat 12
- Adam Wainwright has a “dead arm” 29
- HBT Daily: Alex Gordon and the Royals keep on rolling 12
- And That Happened: Tuesday’s scores and highlights 43
- Mariners extend general manager Jack Zduriencik’s contract 14
- Money, money, money (and Bud Selig’s nirvana) 16
- These days, the correlation between payroll and winning is historically weak 61
- The Cubs grounds crew was short staffed because the Cubs were trying to avoid Obamacare (247)
- Forgiveness for Pete Rose? Not in this lifetime (144)
- Cuban outfielder Rusney Castillo to sign with the Red Sox for $72 million (96)
- Great Moments in Drug Testing and Punishment: The NFL Edition (94)
- A pitch clock in Major League Baseball? No thanks. (92)