Jun 4, 2012, 5:31 PM EST
And here I thought my reference to “jorts” would win the prize today:
Roger Clemens’ lawyer just used the term “man boobs.” … just felt like I needed to share that nugget of information.
— Nicole Auerbach (@nicoleauerbach) June 4, 2012
Insert the usual 50 comments about your tax dollars at work.
In more substantive news, yesterday we talked about the issue of Congressman Issa having to take the stand. The judge ruled today, however, that he doesn’t have to.
- UPDATE: Giants believe Hunter Pence suffered broken left forearm on hit-by-pitch 1
- MLBPA: leaks are from people “who want to see Josh Hamilton hurt personally and professionally” 7
- Suspending Josh Hamilton for a year would be obscene 136
- Report: MLB panel split on rehab for Josh Hamilton; one-year suspension is in play 45
- Joc Pederson goes 2-for-2 in Cactus League debut 6
- Braves scratch Mike Minor from start with more shoulder problems 6
- Daniel Murphy on Billy Bean: “I do disagree with the fact that Billy is a homosexual” 372
- Blue Jays sign Dayan Viciedo to a minor league deal 8
- Daniel Murphy on Billy Bean: “I do disagree with the fact that Billy is a homosexual” (372)
- If addiction is an illness — and it is — Josh Hamilton shouldn’t be suspended (308)
- Curt Schilling lowers the boom on some men tweeting threats against his daughter (137)
- Suspending Josh Hamilton for a year would be obscene (137)
- Billy Bean responds to Daniel Murphy’s comments (88)