Jun 4, 2012, 5:31 PM EDT
And here I thought my reference to “jorts” would win the prize today:
Roger Clemens’ lawyer just used the term “man boobs.” … just felt like I needed to share that nugget of information.
— Nicole Auerbach (@nicoleauerbach) June 4, 2012
Insert the usual 50 comments about your tax dollars at work.
In more substantive news, yesterday we talked about the issue of Congressman Issa having to take the stand. The judge ruled today, however, that he doesn’t have to.
- “Final Vote” balloting opens for 2015 MLB All-Star Game 18
- Pitchers and reserves for 2015 MLB All-Star Game announced 49
- And That Happened: Sunday’s scores and highlights 50
- AL and NL Starters for the 2015 All-Star Game announced 103
- That time Manny Ramirez nearly became a Met 10
- Phillies acquire No. 1 international signing slot for 2015-2016 from the Diamondbacks 20
- Orioles activate Jonathan Schoop after 10-week absence 9
- Settling the Score: Saturday’s results 40
- AL and NL Starters for the 2015 All-Star Game announced (103)
- Mike Scioscia says Josh Hamilton should apologize to Angels owner Arte Moreno (90)
- What Yasiel Puig being a pain in the butt means. And what it doesn’t mean. (78)
- Report: Jerry Dipoto “definitely out” as Angels GM (77)
- Brian Dozier is the best second baseman in baseball (72)