Jun 4, 2012, 5:31 PM EDT
And here I thought my reference to “jorts” would win the prize today:
Roger Clemens’ lawyer just used the term “man boobs.” … just felt like I needed to share that nugget of information.
— Nicole Auerbach (@nicoleauerbach) June 4, 2012
Insert the usual 50 comments about your tax dollars at work.
In more substantive news, yesterday we talked about the issue of Congressman Issa having to take the stand. The judge ruled today, however, that he doesn’t have to.
- Yordano Ventura calls Jose Bautista a “nobody” and accuses him of stealing signs 70
- And That Happened: Sunday’s scores and highlights 83
- The benches cleared in Toronto, too 79
- The Reds’ and Pirates’ benches cleared after Brandon Phillips was hit with a pitch 64
- Reminder: even though the trade deadline has passed, trades can still happen 13
- Settling the Scores: Saturday’s results 36
- Lucas Duda’s last eight hits have been home runs 11
- Report: Larry Lucchino stepping down as president and CEO of the Red Sox 32
- The benches cleared in Friday’s Giants-Rangers game (205)
- Blue Jays acquire David Price from the Tigers (113)
- Rangers land ace left-hander Cole Hamels from Phillies (106)
- Royals make another big move, get Ben Zobrist from A’s (95)
- Report: Rockies trade Troy Tulowitzki to Blue Jays for Jose Reyes and prospects (92)