Jun 4, 2012, 2:31 PM EST
And now the latest development in what has been a more than three-year back and forth between Pablo Sandoval and the Giants over his conditioning:
Bochy met with Pablo on Saturday. Left clear impression club is very unhappy with his general condition, dedication.
— Andrew Baggarly (@CSNBaggs) June 4, 2012
Baggarly later tweeted that Bochy said the Giants “have enough first basemen,” though that could be Sandoval’s destination if he can’t pick it at third. UPDATE: Here’s a more thorough story from Baggarly at CSNBayArea.com.
Sandoval is still rehabbing from another broken hamate bone, and he has recently found himself in a little hot water too. If he’s letting his conditioning go enough to where his manager is once again mentioning it in public, it’s yet another thing not going well for the Panda.
- Not so fast on the Bud Selig Hall of Fame talk 39
- Blue Jays sign president and CEO Paul Beeston to extension through 2015 24
- Reds sign four-year contract extension with Devin Mesoraco 11
- The Yankees are going to try to get out of paying A-Rod his contract incentives 82
- How Commissioner Rob Manfred Can Make Baseball More Appealing 60
- Blue Jays cut off talks for Orioles executive Dan Duquette 48
- Rob Manfred, new Major League Baseball commissioner, suggests ban on defensive shifts 118
- Yankees reject A-Rod’s apology attempt 51
- Bud Selig: The Greatest Commissioner in the History of Baseball (146)
- Rob Manfred, new Major League Baseball commissioner, suggests ban on defensive shifts (118)
- Why “Deflategate” would never happen in baseball (92)
- The Yankees are going to try to get out of paying A-Rod his contract incentives (82)
- Comments of the Day: some of you guys aren’t big Bud Selig fans (77)