Jun 5, 2012, 9:12 AM EDT
Eric Wedge doesn’t sound overly concerned:
“Felix is feeling better, but no sense in pushing it right now. I know he feels like he can pitch at any point in time, but we’re going to make sure that we’re careful with this. We’ve got the off-day on Thursday, so we’ll see how he feels again tomorrow and decide where we’re going to go from there.”
Hernandez is 4-4 with a 3.42 ERA on the season and has struck out 81 dudes in 81 and two-thirds innings while walking 26.
- MLB hands down the suspensions for Tuesday night’s Dodgers-Diamondbacks melee (111)
- Democrats beat the Republicans 22-0 in the Congressional Baseball Game (98)
- And That Happened: Wednesday’s scores and highlights (97)
- And That Happened: Thursday’s scores and highlights (88)
- And That Happened: Monday’s scores and highlights (84)
- LIVE: Bruins-Blackhawks, Game 4
- Posnanski: How Heat won a game of mistakes
- PHT: Can Blackhawks solve Rask in Game 4?
- PFT: Report: Hernandez accused of prior shooting
- CSN: Report: Hernandez 'not ruled out' as suspect
- GTC: Tiger pulls out of AT&T citing elbow issue
- HBT: Biogenesis suspensions still likely coming