Jun 5, 2012, 3:31 PM EST
It’s finally here! The most realistic (19th Century) baseball sim ever! It’s Old Hoss 1K884 Base Ball!
Inspired by a random tweet from the late Old Hoss Radbourn making fun of all of the 2K12-style sports games, a fellow named
@drewbenn created Old Hoss 1K884 Base Ball to give you a taste of what it was really like to toss the horsehide during the Chester A. Arthur administration!
- Maim, kill and cuckold opposing batsmen!
- Threaten umpires who dare call your strikes balls!
- Sire bastard children!
- Look askance at Irishmen as they try to infiltrate the purest of pastimes!
Old Hoss 1K884 Base Ball has it all!
- Hector Olivera’s camp denies any damage to ulnar collateral ligament 3
- UPDATE: Hunter Pence out 6-8 weeks with fracture in left forearm 21
- MLBPA: leaks are from people “who want to see Josh Hamilton hurt personally and professionally” 20
- Suspending Josh Hamilton for a year would be obscene 145
- Report: MLB panel split on rehab for Josh Hamilton; one-year suspension is in play 45
- Joc Pederson goes 2-for-2 in Cactus League debut 6
- Braves scratch Mike Minor from start with more shoulder problems 6
- Daniel Murphy on Billy Bean: “I do disagree with the fact that Billy is a homosexual” 373
- Daniel Murphy on Billy Bean: “I do disagree with the fact that Billy is a homosexual” (374)
- Suspending Josh Hamilton for a year would be obscene (145)
- Curt Schilling lowers the boom on some men tweeting threats against his daughter (137)
- That facts of Josh Hamilton’s case should not be a matter of public record (94)
- Billy Bean responds to Daniel Murphy’s comments (90)