Jun 5, 2012, 3:31 PM EDT
It’s finally here! The most realistic (19th Century) baseball sim ever! It’s Old Hoss 1K884 Base Ball!
Inspired by a random tweet from the late Old Hoss Radbourn making fun of all of the 2K12-style sports games, a fellow named
@drewbenn created Old Hoss 1K884 Base Ball to give you a taste of what it was really like to toss the horsehide during the Chester A. Arthur administration!
- Maim, kill and cuckold opposing batsmen!
- Threaten umpires who dare call your strikes balls!
- Sire bastard children!
- Look askance at Irishmen as they try to infiltrate the purest of pastimes!
Old Hoss 1K884 Base Ball has it all!
- Wrigley Field — the most human park in baseball — turns 100-years-old 12
- And That Happened: Tuesday’s scores and highlights 67
- Albert Pujols becomes 26th member of 500 home run club 45
- MLB suspends Martin Maldonado, Carlos Gomez, Travis Snider, and Russell Martin for Easter brawl 48
- “Respect the Game?” Phooey. 106