Jun 5, 2012, 3:31 PM EDT
It’s finally here! The most realistic (19th Century) baseball sim ever! It’s Old Hoss 1K884 Base Ball!
Inspired by a random tweet from the late Old Hoss Radbourn making fun of all of the 2K12-style sports games, a fellow named
@drewbenn created Old Hoss 1K884 Base Ball to give you a taste of what it was really like to toss the horsehide during the Chester A. Arthur administration!
- Maim, kill and cuckold opposing batsmen!
- Threaten umpires who dare call your strikes balls!
- Sire bastard children!
- Look askance at Irishmen as they try to infiltrate the purest of pastimes!
Old Hoss 1K884 Base Ball has it all!
- Astros vendor brings snow cones into bathroom stall, gets fired 17
- Don Mattingly will still be the Dodgers’ manager on Friday 4
- Jake Westbrook feeling lingering discomfort in right elbow 3
- Las Vegas police investigating Jose Canseco as a suspect in sexual assault case 62
- Rafael Soriano took back all that stuff he said about Bryce Harper 13
- MLB is putting players in camouflage uniforms on Memorial Day. Which is kinda weird. (117)
- Barry Bonds: Miguel Cabrera is the best … but not as good as me (110)
- And That Happened: Wednesday’s scores and highlights (81)
- Albert Pujols doesn’t matter anymore (74)
- And That Happened: Tuesday’s scores and highlights (70)
- LeBron stuns Pacers with OT winner in Game 1
- Pens overwhelm Sens, take 3-1 series lead
- Tiger calls Sergio's comments inappropriate, hurtful
- Bears great Urlacher announces retirement
- HBT: Canseco suspect in Vegas sexual assault
- Posnanski on Golf: Sergio shows disdain for Tiger
- OlyTalk: Coach K will lead Team USA in Rio Games