Jun 5, 2012, 3:31 PM EDT
It’s finally here! The most realistic (19th Century) baseball sim ever! It’s Old Hoss 1K884 Base Ball!
Inspired by a random tweet from the late Old Hoss Radbourn making fun of all of the 2K12-style sports games, a fellow named
@drewbenn created Old Hoss 1K884 Base Ball to give you a taste of what it was really like to toss the horsehide during the Chester A. Arthur administration!
- Maim, kill and cuckold opposing batsmen!
- Threaten umpires who dare call your strikes balls!
- Sire bastard children!
- Look askance at Irishmen as they try to infiltrate the purest of pastimes!
Old Hoss 1K884 Base Ball has it all!
- Cardinals acquire Justin Masterson from Indians 48
- There’s a “very good chance” the Red Sox trade Lackey and Lester 52
- Hey, Rube: Phillies pay dearly for Amaro’s misguided loyalty 89
- And That Happened: Tuesday’s scores and highlights 57
- Dodgers announce Vin Scully will return for 2015 season 52
- Jon Lester scratched Wednesday amid trade speculation 38
- Rays are “talking and willing” to trade ace lefty David Price; Cardinals and Dodgers interested 41
- Phillies wanted Joc Pederson, Corey Seager, and Julio Urias from Dodgers for Cole Hamels 96
- Expert’s Corner: How to troll fans of all 30 teams (201)
- “Caucasians” t-shirts are hot sellers on Canadian Indian reservations (199)
- Must-click link: sexual depravity — and possibly rape — in the minor leagues (105)
- The Nationals and Orioles dispute over TV money is about to explode (104)
- Rangers’ retirement gifts for Derek Jeter: Yankees cowboy boots, signed George W. Bush photo (102)