Jun 5, 2012, 2:30 PM EDT
Jeff Fletcher of ESPNDallas.com asked Ron Washington what he’d do if Derek Holland has a second straight miserable start:
Texas Rangers manager Ron Washington doesn’t expect Derek Hollandto have any sort of hangover from his miserable start last time on the mound. But if he does …
“I’m going to pull off my belt and throw him across my lap and give him a spanking,” Washington said with a smile.
- Blue Jays fan throws beer at Nate McLouth (122)
- MLB is putting players in camouflage uniforms on Memorial Day. Which is kinda weird. (118)
- Barry Bonds: Miguel Cabrera is the best … but not as good as me (116)
- And That Happened: Wednesday’s scores and highlights (112)
- Las Vegas police investigating Jose Canseco as a suspect in sexual assault case (81)
- Pacers even series with Heat
- Penguins bounce Senators | Highlights
- MST: Rosberg wins pole in Monaco | Highlights
- Tennis.com: Can anyone stop Serena at French?
- Tennis.com: Is French still Nadal's to lose?
- Tigers' Sanchez loses no-hitter in 9th vs. Twins
- PST: Report: Openly gay Rogers to play for Galaxy