Jun 6, 2012, 5:00 PM EDT
This is a great idea: Rob Dibble has been named the new baseball coach at Calabasas High School in California.
I can see this going well:
Kid 1: Coach, my elbow! It feels tight.
Dibble: Suck it up.
Kid 1: But it hurts really bad! Can I at least put some Icy Hot on it?
Dibble: No! What are you, some kind of pansy? Why don’t you put a feminine napkin on it. Get outta my sight.
Dibble: Hey, you come over here!
Kid 2: Yes, coach?
Dibble: Throw this ball at Kid 1. Teach him how we roll around here.
Kid 2: Yes coach. But I wanted to tell you something first. I got drafted by the Nationals yesterday! I’m goin’ to be a pro baseball player!
Dibble: You’re dead to me.
- Cubs activate Matt Garza for first start in 10 months 0
- Thanks to Jeff Loria, Miami gets shut out of the Super Bowl 18
- MLB is putting players in camouflage uniforms on Memorial Day. Which is kinda weird. 107
- And That Happened: Monday’s scores and highlights 64
- Alex Sanabia brings back the spitball in beating the Phillies 55
- MLB is putting players in camouflage uniforms on Memorial Day. Which is kinda weird. (107)
- Barry Bonds: Miguel Cabrera is the best … but not as good as me (95)
- And That Happened: Tuesday’s scores and highlights (92)
- And That Happened: Wednesday’s scores and highlights (81)
- Albert Pujols doesn’t matter anymore (73)
- Live Extra: Watch Bruins-Rangers, Game 3
- Durant pledges $1 million for tornado victims
- GTC: Garcia offers Tiger 'fried chicken' for dinner
- Golden Super Bowl to Bay Area; LI to Houston
- PBT: Grizzlies aim to stem Spurs' momentum
- CSN: Tiger admits he and Sergio don't get along
- HBT: Yankees buying share of expansion MLS team