Jun 6, 2012, 6:00 AM EDT
UPDATE: It’s live. Still before 7AM. See, you still get your money’s worth from me, even when I’m slacking.
6:00AM: Life and stuff happened as last night’s games were going final, so my usual “write most of the recaps up before bed/catch up on the late games at 5:45AM” thing just didn’t happen. Apologies.
Maybe if NBC were to pay to relocate me to a nice co-op in an interwar building in San Francisco I’d be able to get to all the scores earlier and this sort of thing could be avoided. Please suggest this to my superiors if you get the chance.
In any event: ATH will be along a bit later this morning and the rest of the day should not be interrupted.
- And That Happened: Sunday’s scores and highlights 0
- The benches cleared in Toronto, too 77
- The Reds’ and Pirates’ benches cleared after Brandon Phillips was hit with a pitch 51
- Reminder: even though the trade deadline has passed, trades can still happen 13
- Settling the Scores: Saturday’s results 36
- Lucas Duda’s last eight hits have been home runs 11
- Report: Larry Lucchino stepping down as president and CEO of the Red Sox 32
- Clayton Kershaw blanks the Angels over eight innings, runs consecutive scoreless innings streak to 37 20
- The benches cleared in Friday’s Giants-Rangers game (205)
- Blue Jays acquire David Price from the Tigers (113)
- Rangers land ace left-hander Cole Hamels from Phillies (106)
- Royals make another big move, get Ben Zobrist from A’s (95)
- Report: Rockies trade Troy Tulowitzki to Blue Jays for Jose Reyes and prospects (92)