Programming Note: ATH will be a bit late this morning

Jun 6, 2012, 6:00 AM EST

Technical Difficulties

UPDATE: It’s live. Still before 7AM. See, you still get your money’s worth from me, even when I’m slacking.

6:00AM: Life and stuff happened as last night’s games were going final, so my usual “write most of the recaps up before bed/catch up on the late games at 5:45AM” thing just didn’t happen. Apologies.

Maybe if NBC were to pay to relocate me to a nice co-op in an interwar building in San Francisco I’d be able to get to all the scores earlier and this sort of thing could be avoided.  Please suggest this to my superiors if you get the chance.

In any event: ATH will be along a bit later this morning and the rest of the day should not be interrupted.

1. kiwicricket - Jun 6, 2012 at 6:27 AM

That means I have to wait until around 10.30pm before I get ATH.
    Dam that jazz.
    ‘Lair Relocation Fund’ donation: $10

2. papalurchdxb - Jun 6, 2012 at 6:31 AM

later than that Kiwi, it’s already 10:30 for you! As long as it’s ready for me to read as I speed home along the Dubai highways in 2 hours, I’ll be happy!
    ‘Lair Relocation Fund’ donation: AED 36.54

• kiwicricket - Jun 6, 2012 at 7:54 AM

The Fund accepts all currencies. Barrels of crude also.

• natstowngreg - Jun 6, 2012 at 8:56 AM

Got a couple of barrels in one corner of my living room. Would be happy to donate them to such a worthy cause.

3. 12strikes - Jun 6, 2012 at 7:08 AM

Late Postings…. I expect a refund on my subscription fee!

4. Old Gator - Jun 6, 2012 at 7:23 AM

Life is a pretty sorry excuse for missing a deadline, Craig. Why not just claim that the dog ate your keyboard like any self respecting third grader and be done with it?

5. Jonny 5 - Jun 6, 2012 at 9:17 AM

Couldn’t you get a giant vacuum tube like the drive through at the bank has going from the Lair to the left coast?

6. seeyouinhelljohnny - Jun 6, 2012 at 10:31 AM

He was probably too upset with the WI elections to get his work done. Let’s give him a break.

7. jimbo1949 - Jun 6, 2012 at 11:37 AM