Jun 6, 2012, 6:00 AM EST
UPDATE: It’s live. Still before 7AM. See, you still get your money’s worth from me, even when I’m slacking.
6:00AM: Life and stuff happened as last night’s games were going final, so my usual “write most of the recaps up before bed/catch up on the late games at 5:45AM” thing just didn’t happen. Apologies.
Maybe if NBC were to pay to relocate me to a nice co-op in an interwar building in San Francisco I’d be able to get to all the scores earlier and this sort of thing could be avoided. Please suggest this to my superiors if you get the chance.
In any event: ATH will be along a bit later this morning and the rest of the day should not be interrupted.
- Nationals sign former Blue Jays closer Casey Janssen 6
- Ichiro Suzuki’s deal with the Marlins is worth $2 million 3
- Orioles acquire outfielder Travis Snider from Pirates 27
- Not so fast on the Bud Selig Hall of Fame talk 50
- Blue Jays sign president and CEO Paul Beeston to extension through 2015 26
- Reds sign four-year contract extension with Devin Mesoraco 11
- The Yankees are going to try to get out of paying A-Rod his contract incentives 82
- How Commissioner Rob Manfred Can Make Baseball More Appealing 60
- Bud Selig: The Greatest Commissioner in the History of Baseball (146)
- Rob Manfred, new Major League Baseball commissioner, suggests ban on defensive shifts (118)
- Why “Deflategate” would never happen in baseball (93)
- The Yankees are going to try to get out of paying A-Rod his contract incentives (82)
- Comments of the Day: some of you guys aren’t big Bud Selig fans (77)