Jun 6, 2012, 6:00 AM EDT
UPDATE: It’s live. Still before 7AM. See, you still get your money’s worth from me, even when I’m slacking.
6:00AM: Life and stuff happened as last night’s games were going final, so my usual “write most of the recaps up before bed/catch up on the late games at 5:45AM” thing just didn’t happen. Apologies.
Maybe if NBC were to pay to relocate me to a nice co-op in an interwar building in San Francisco I’d be able to get to all the scores earlier and this sort of thing could be avoided. Please suggest this to my superiors if you get the chance.
In any event: ATH will be along a bit later this morning and the rest of the day should not be interrupted.
- We’re not going to pretend that Bo Porter had no idea what he was getting into, are we? 42
- And That Happened: Monday’s scores and highlights 47
- The Cardinals have moved ahead of the Brewers for first place in the National League Central 29
- No-hitter! Four Phillies pitchers combine to blank the Braves 59
- Bo Porter fired by the Astros 56
- Settling the Score: Sunday’s results — and a reminder of what Labor Day is all about 47
- Reds trade setup man Jonathan Broxton to the Brewers 19
- Miguel Cabrera sits Sunday with nagging ankle injury 13
- Could women play major league baseball? Sure. Right now, though, the deck is stacked against them. (220)
- Albert Pujols plays the “you never played the game!” card (104)
- Great Moments in Drug Testing and Punishment: The NFL Edition (101)
- And That Happened: Thursday’s scores and highlights (75)
- Baseball is dying, you guys, because no one would recognize Mike Trout in a bar (74)