Jun 6, 2012, 8:50 AM EST
A lot of people have asked me for a heads up when I’m going to do Twitter questions, so here it is. I’m gonna take Twitter questions tonight, starting around 9PM Eastern. I do it then and not now because I find both the questions and the answers to be better after everyone has had a chance to chill out from the day and, if they’re so inclined, have a nice drink. To ask me something, simply reply to my call for questions at @craigcalcaterra.
The usual deal: you ask tonight, I answer in a post tomorrow. Baseball is encouraged, but certainly not required. I’m getting close to the point, however, where I can no longer be baited with Aquaman questions, so be warned that there’s a much better chance that I’ll answer your question if it’s not about Aquaman.
- The aura of Derek Jeter was present at the Pinstripe Bowl 0
- UPDATE: Starlin Castro free after being questioned about shooting in Dominican Republic 54
- Merry Christmas from HBT! 74
- THE YEAR IN REVIEW: HBT’s most commented-upon stories of the year 86
- The Yankees are treating Alex Rodriguez differently than they treated Derek Jeter. So what? 40
- Braves sign setup man Jason Grilli to two-year contract 15
- My Imaginary Hall of Fame Ballot 120
- Phil Hughes signs a three-year extension with the Twins 27