Jun 6, 2012, 8:50 AM EST
A lot of people have asked me for a heads up when I’m going to do Twitter questions, so here it is. I’m gonna take Twitter questions tonight, starting around 9PM Eastern. I do it then and not now because I find both the questions and the answers to be better after everyone has had a chance to chill out from the day and, if they’re so inclined, have a nice drink. To ask me something, simply reply to my call for questions at @craigcalcaterra.
The usual deal: you ask tonight, I answer in a post tomorrow. Baseball is encouraged, but certainly not required. I’m getting close to the point, however, where I can no longer be baited with Aquaman questions, so be warned that there’s a much better chance that I’ll answer your question if it’s not about Aquaman.
- Blue Jays sign Dayan Viciedo to a minor league deal 8
- Chris Sale will be sidelined for three weeks with foot fracture 11
- Aramis Ramirez says 2015 will be his last year 32
- Francisco Rodriguez re-signs with the Brewers 9
- If addiction is an illness — and it is — Josh Hamilton shouldn’t be suspended 299
- Pirates open to massive extension for Andrew McCutchen 18
- Report: Josh Hamilton had a relapse this offseason that “involved at least cocaine” 86
- Yankees don’t plan on having to pay A-Rod’s $30 million in home run milestone bonuses 51
- If addiction is an illness — and it is — Josh Hamilton shouldn’t be suspended (299)
- San Francisco — and all of California — will consider a smokeless tobacco ban that includes MLB parks (131)
- Report: The Yankees were “fuming” at how A-Rod handled his early arrival to spring training (114)
- Cuban prospect Yoan Moncada reportedly signs with the Red Sox for $31.5 million, plus $31.5 million in penalties (106)
- Brian Sabean says that California taxes are a hindrance to the Giants signing free agents (102)