Jun 6, 2012, 8:50 AM EDT
A lot of people have asked me for a heads up when I’m going to do Twitter questions, so here it is. I’m gonna take Twitter questions tonight, starting around 9PM Eastern. I do it then and not now because I find both the questions and the answers to be better after everyone has had a chance to chill out from the day and, if they’re so inclined, have a nice drink. To ask me something, simply reply to my call for questions at @craigcalcaterra.
The usual deal: you ask tonight, I answer in a post tomorrow. Baseball is encouraged, but certainly not required. I’m getting close to the point, however, where I can no longer be baited with Aquaman questions, so be warned that there’s a much better chance that I’ll answer your question if it’s not about Aquaman.
- Andrew McCutchen departs game versus Cardinals after aggravating injured left rib cage 2
- Mariners extend general manager Jack Zduriencik’s contract 12
- Money, money, money (and Bud Selig’s nirvana) 14
- These days, the correlation between payroll and winning is historically weak 60
- And That Happened: Monday’s scores and highlights 49
- Report: Cubs calling up top prospect outfielder Jorge Soler 40
- Shin-Soo Choo to undergo season-ending bone spur surgery on elbow 13
- Bartolo Colon and Scott Feldman clear revocable waivers; eligible to be traded to any team 22
- The Cubs grounds crew was short staffed because the Cubs were trying to avoid Obamacare (247)
- Forgiveness for Pete Rose? Not in this lifetime (142)
- Cuban outfielder Rusney Castillo to sign with the Red Sox for $72 million (96)
- A pitch clock in Major League Baseball? No thanks. (92)
- Even if he’s reinstated, does Pete Rose make the Hall of Fame? (89)