Jun 6, 2012, 8:50 AM EDT
A lot of people have asked me for a heads up when I’m going to do Twitter questions, so here it is. I’m gonna take Twitter questions tonight, starting around 9PM Eastern. I do it then and not now because I find both the questions and the answers to be better after everyone has had a chance to chill out from the day and, if they’re so inclined, have a nice drink. To ask me something, simply reply to my call for questions at @craigcalcaterra.
The usual deal: you ask tonight, I answer in a post tomorrow. Baseball is encouraged, but certainly not required. I’m getting close to the point, however, where I can no longer be baited with Aquaman questions, so be warned that there’s a much better chance that I’ll answer your question if it’s not about Aquaman.
- Cardinals acquire Justin Masterson from Indians 48
- There’s a “very good chance” the Red Sox trade Lackey and Lester 52
- Hey, Rube: Phillies pay dearly for Amaro’s misguided loyalty 89
- And That Happened: Tuesday’s scores and highlights 57
- Dodgers announce Vin Scully will return for 2015 season 52
- Jon Lester scratched Wednesday amid trade speculation 38
- Rays are “talking and willing” to trade ace lefty David Price; Cardinals and Dodgers interested 41
- Phillies wanted Joc Pederson, Corey Seager, and Julio Urias from Dodgers for Cole Hamels 96
- Expert’s Corner: How to troll fans of all 30 teams (201)
- “Caucasians” t-shirts are hot sellers on Canadian Indian reservations (199)
- Must-click link: sexual depravity — and possibly rape — in the minor leagues (105)
- The Nationals and Orioles dispute over TV money is about to explode (104)
- Phillies wanted Joc Pederson, Corey Seager, and Julio Urias from Dodgers for Cole Hamels (96)