Jun 7, 2012, 4:00 PM EDT
This morning we noted that there was a brisk market for unused tickets for last week’s Johan Santana no-hitter, and that they were getting pretty expensive. Over $100 in some cases. Today the Mets announced that they’re selling reprints for $50:
Your ticket there. And if you don’t like the ticket you can buy all kinds of other regrettably named “No-Han” merchandise.
- Hank Aaron is getting vile racist hate mail in retaliation for pointing out that racism still exists (244)
- The Red Sox are still steamed that a PED guy played against them in the playoffs last year (130)
- Doug Glanville’s story about being racially profiled at his own home (125)
- There is still a racial divide in baseball (112)
- Must-Click Link: Yasiel Puig’s harrowing journey to the United States (95)