Jun 8, 2012, 8:49 AM EDT
The Rangers could use Roy Oswalt now. Yesterday even. He just can’t pitch like he did yesterday: dude gave up five runs on six hits over four innings including a grand slam by Royals’ prospect Wil Myers in the Round Rock-Omaha game.
Here’s video of the Myers grand slam. To be fair, Myers is gonna do that against everyone. He’s hitting .324/.375./.793 at Omaha and is gonna be a friggin’ beast.
- The benches cleared in Toronto, too 70
- The Reds’ and Pirates’ benches cleared after Brandon Phillips was hit with a pitch 47
- Reminder: even though the trade deadline has passed, trades can still happen 9
- Settling the Scores: Saturday’s results 36
- Lucas Duda’s last eight hits have been home runs 11
- Report: Larry Lucchino stepping down as president and CEO of the Red Sox 32
- Clayton Kershaw blanks the Angels over eight innings, runs consecutive scoreless innings streak to 37 20
- Clayton Kershaw and Mike Trout make MLB history in Saturday’s matchup 14
- The benches cleared in Friday’s Giants-Rangers game (205)
- Blue Jays acquire David Price from the Tigers (113)
- Rangers land ace left-hander Cole Hamels from Phillies (106)
- Royals make another big move, get Ben Zobrist from A’s (95)
- Report: Rockies trade Troy Tulowitzki to Blue Jays for Jose Reyes and prospects (92)