Jun 8, 2012, 8:49 AM EDT
The Rangers could use Roy Oswalt now. Yesterday even. He just can’t pitch like he did yesterday: dude gave up five runs on six hits over four innings including a grand slam by Royals’ prospect Wil Myers in the Round Rock-Omaha game.
Here’s video of the Myers grand slam. To be fair, Myers is gonna do that against everyone. He’s hitting .324/.375./.793 at Omaha and is gonna be a friggin’ beast.
- Clayton Kershaw wins his 20th game of the season 6
- Why are so many people acting like Bryce Harper is a bum? 75
- It certainly looks like Barry Bonds’ criminal conviction is going to be overturned 77
- And That Happened: Thursday’s scores and highlights 70
- VIDEO: Derek Jeter hits first home run at Yankee Stadium this season 11
- Ron Washington claims he resigned because he cheated on his wife 102
- No, baseball does not need to “announce a domestic violence policy ASAP” 52
- And That Happened: Wednesday’s scores and highlights 48
- Geddy Lee’s baseball obsession makes it really hard for me to hate Rush (104)
- Ron Washington claims he resigned because he cheated on his wife (102)
- And That Happened: Tuesday’s scores and highlights (83)
- Umpire ejects jackwagon fan heckling Bryce Harper in Atlanta last night (82)
- Jonathan Papelbon blows save, gets ejected for making rude gesture at booing crowd (77)