Jun 8, 2012, 8:49 AM EDT
The Rangers could use Roy Oswalt now. Yesterday even. He just can’t pitch like he did yesterday: dude gave up five runs on six hits over four innings including a grand slam by Royals’ prospect Wil Myers in the Round Rock-Omaha game.
Here’s video of the Myers grand slam. To be fair, Myers is gonna do that against everyone. He’s hitting .324/.375./.793 at Omaha and is gonna be a friggin’ beast.
- Stephen Strasburg exits start with tightness in left side 7
- In the wake of the Miguel Cabrera injury the Tigers have few good options 11
- Mets general manager Sandy Alderson says Terry Collins’ job is safe 10
- Calf injury sends Miguel Cabrera to the disabled list for the first time in his career 6
- Settling the Score: Friday’s results 23
- Rangers designate Neftali Feliz for assignment, activate Matt Harrison 9
- Anibal Sanchez loses his bid for a no-hitter with one out in the eighth inning 11
- The Yankees, A-Rod resolve their dispute over the $6 million milestone bonus 31
- Settling the Scores: Sunday’s results (99)
- Mike Scioscia says Josh Hamilton should apologize to Angels owner Arte Moreno (88)
- What Yasiel Puig being a pain in the butt means. And what it doesn’t mean. (78)
- Report: Jerry Dipoto “definitely out” as Angels GM (77)
- Brian Dozier is the best second baseman in baseball (72)