Jun 11, 2012, 2:01 PM EDT
For relaxing times, make it Bill Murray time:
That’s Murray at the single-A Charleston River Dogs game yesterday. He’s part owner of the team so he can do whatever he wants. Though he needs to be careful. He may lip that tarp. Lip it? Yes! Lip it, lip it!
And yes, I realize this is the second Bill Murray-related post in a couple of hours. I watched “Lost in Translation” for the millionth time on Friday, so I got him on the brain.
- Ian Kinsler hopes Rangers go 0-162, calls GM a “sleazeball” (132)
- Albert Pujols was insulted when someone asked him if he can put up Mike Trout numbers (103)
- The politics of “The Cardinal Way” (67)
- Robinson Cano wants the Mariners to bring in Kendrys Morales and Ervin Santana (64)
- Reporter calls Ian Kinsler as self-absorbed as A-Rod (60)