Jun 11, 2012, 2:01 PM EDT
For relaxing times, make it Bill Murray time:
That’s Murray at the single-A Charleston River Dogs game yesterday. He’s part owner of the team so he can do whatever he wants. Though he needs to be careful. He may lip that tarp. Lip it? Yes! Lip it, lip it!
And yes, I realize this is the second Bill Murray-related post in a couple of hours. I watched “Lost in Translation” for the millionth time on Friday, so I got him on the brain.
- Hank Aaron is getting vile racist hate mail in retaliation for pointing out that racism still exists (244)
- “They Don’t Know Henry” (151)
- The Red Sox are still steamed that a PED guy played against them in the playoffs last year (130)
- Doug Glanville’s story about being racially profiled at his own home (125)
- There is still a racial divide in baseball (112)