Jun 11, 2012, 2:01 PM EST
For relaxing times, make it Bill Murray time:
That’s Murray at the single-A Charleston River Dogs game yesterday. He’s part owner of the team so he can do whatever he wants. Though he needs to be careful. He may lip that tarp. Lip it? Yes! Lip it, lip it!
And yes, I realize this is the second Bill Murray-related post in a couple of hours. I watched “Lost in Translation” for the millionth time on Friday, so I got him on the brain.
- Robinson Cano agrees to $240 million deal with Mariners (260)
- Not everyone is happy about home plate collisions being taken away (135)
- Report: Yankees have agreed to a three-year deal with Carlos Beltran (125)
- Brett Gardner is drawing “significant” trade interest (113)
- Managers, GMs to meet today to discuss the abolition of home plate collisions (113)