Jun 11, 2012, 5:31 PM EDT
Uh-oh, someone was not in the Best Shape of His Life when he was demoted to Las Vegas. That someone was the Blue Jays Adam Lind
Farrell implies Lind wasn’t in shape when sent down, affected range and bat speed, but also said he did his core strengthening religiously.
— Mike Wilner (@Wilnerness590) June 11, 2012
OK, so I guess that just means that core-strengthening isn’t all that key to hitting a baseball. This has been John Kruk, reporting.
- Hank Aaron is getting vile racist hate mail in retaliation for pointing out that racism still exists (244)
- The Red Sox are still steamed that a PED guy played against them in the playoffs last year (130)
- Doug Glanville’s story about being racially profiled at his own home (125)
- There is still a racial divide in baseball (112)
- Must-Click Link: Yasiel Puig’s harrowing journey to the United States (95)