Jun 11, 2012, 5:31 PM EDT
Uh-oh, someone was not in the Best Shape of His Life when he was demoted to Las Vegas. That someone was the Blue Jays Adam Lind
Farrell implies Lind wasn’t in shape when sent down, affected range and bat speed, but also said he did his core strengthening religiously.
— Mike Wilner (@Wilnerness590) June 11, 2012
OK, so I guess that just means that core-strengthening isn’t all that key to hitting a baseball. This has been John Kruk, reporting.
- Ian Kinsler hopes Rangers go 0-162, calls GM a “sleazeball” (132)
- Albert Pujols was insulted when someone asked him if he can put up Mike Trout numbers (103)
- The politics of “The Cardinal Way” (67)
- Robinson Cano wants the Mariners to bring in Kendrys Morales and Ervin Santana (64)
- Reporter calls Ian Kinsler as self-absorbed as A-Rod (60)