Jun 12, 2012, 2:00 PM EDT
A woman named Suzanne Peirce was minding her own business when, according to the complaint she recently filed, she was attacked by the Phillie Phanatic, who picked her up and threw her into a hotel pool:
Peirce claims she hurt just about everything in the incident, including suffering “severe and permanent injuries to her head, neck, back, body, arms and legs, bones, muscles, tendons, ligaments, nerves and tissues …” and more. The pool did have water in it, attorney Aaron Denker said, though Peirce was tossed in the shallow end.
The plaintiff says that she has spent a lot of money on medicine and medical attention and that she has suffered from “humiliation and loss of life’s pleasures.”
Her lawyer mentions that she’s a Phillies fan, but after reading the stuff about “humiliation and loss of life’s pleasures,” I figured that went without saying.
- Kris Medlen leaves game with right forearm strain 16
- Cardinals sign Cuban middle infielder Aledmys Diaz to a four-year major league contract 48
- Cardinals and Matt Carpenter agree to a six-year, $52 million extension 10
- Jet Blue Park is absolutely incredible 59
- Gary Nolan one of many careers saved by Dr. Frank Jobe 17