Jun 13, 2012, 8:02 PM EDT
It’s obviously not a serious injury, but Dunn seems likely to remain sidelined for Thursday’s series finale in St. Louis given that the DH is not an option.
Dunn smashed his 21st home run of the season in Tuesday’s victory over the defending World Series champs. He’s hitting .227/.367/.565 with 47 RBI in 267 plate appearances this year for first-place Chicago.
- Bryce Harper pulled from Saturday’s game for not hustling 71
- Report: MLB likely to adjust rules for plays at home and transfer catches 18
- Settling the Score: Friday’s results 17
- Giancarlo Stanton sends the Marlins to victory with a walk-off grand slam 22
- Jason Bartlett will retire after 10 years in the big leagues 11
- Hank Aaron is getting vile racist hate mail in retaliation for pointing out that racism still exists (248)
- “They Don’t Know Henry” (167)
- Doug Glanville’s story about being racially profiled at his own home (125)
- There is still a racial divide in baseball (112)
- And That Happened: Tuesday’s scores and highlights (96)