Jun 13, 2012, 4:32 PM EDT
This sounds positively frightening:
#BlueJays Drabek felt “popping sensation” in his elbow. Tests tmrw. Farrell says he’s in no pain at the moment.
— Mike Cormack (@MikeCormack) June 13, 2012
It may not be a serious injury, as the lack of pain is a good sign (ed: unless all his nerves were simultaneously frayed, right?). We’ll know more later, however.
On the year Drabek is 4-6 with a 4.46 ERA in 12 starts.
- Video: Mike Trout makes a ridiculous slide to beat the tag at third base 0
- Cuba’s best pitching prospect is on his way to America 17
- Will Smith suspended for eight games for the foreign substance on his arm 58
- Will Smith’s ejection once again shows baseball’s silly approach to foreign substance rules 48
- And That Happened: Thursday’s scores and highlights 95
- Who really owns a home run ball? 65
- The story behind the Nationals squirting chocolate syrup on each other after big wins 43
- And That Happened: Wednesday’s scores and highlights 131
- And That Happened: Wednesday’s scores and highlights (131)
- Bryce Harper on Marvin Hudson ejection: “I don’t think 40,000 people came to watch him ump” (130)
- Bryce Harper ejected for second time in a week (122)
- GM Dan Jennings to be named the Marlins new manager. And it’s a terrible idea. (111)
- And That Happened: Tuesday’s scores and highlights (101)