Jun 13, 2012, 4:32 PM EDT
This sounds positively frightening:
#BlueJays Drabek felt “popping sensation” in his elbow. Tests tmrw. Farrell says he’s in no pain at the moment.
— Mike Cormack (@MikeCormack) June 13, 2012
It may not be a serious injury, as the lack of pain is a good sign (ed: unless all his nerves were simultaneously frayed, right?). We’ll know more later, however.
On the year Drabek is 4-6 with a 4.46 ERA in 12 starts.
- Ron Washington claims he resigned because he cheated on his wife 65
- No, baseball does not need to “announce a domestic violence policy ASAP” 51
- And That Happened: Wednesday’s scores and highlights 48
- Video: Rusney Castillo notches his first major league hit 7
- Michael Wacha cleared to return Saturday vs. Reds 2
- Marlins officially shut down Giancarlo Stanton for the season 6
- Umpire Joe West suspended for one game for his part in the Jonathan Papelbon incident 57
- And That Happened: Tuesday’s scores and highlights 83
- Chris Davis suspended 25 games for amphetamine use (92)
- Giancarlo Stanton diagnosed with multiple facial fractures and dental damage (91)
- Bud Selig can’t remember the last domestic violence incident in Major League Baseball (89)
- A couple of initial thoughts on the Chris Davis suspension (83)
- And That Happened: Tuesday’s scores and highlights (83)