Jun 13, 2012, 4:32 PM EDT
This sounds positively frightening:
#BlueJays Drabek felt “popping sensation” in his elbow. Tests tmrw. Farrell says he’s in no pain at the moment.
— Mike Cormack (@MikeCormack) June 13, 2012
It may not be a serious injury, as the lack of pain is a good sign (ed: unless all his nerves were simultaneously frayed, right?). We’ll know more later, however.
On the year Drabek is 4-6 with a 4.46 ERA in 12 starts.
- Astros “making a strong effort” for Phillies ace Cole Hamels 17
- Angels acquire outfielders David Murphy and David DeJesus 22
- Jenrry Mejia gets 162-game ban for second failed PED test 29
- Nationals, Phillies agree to Jonathan Papelbon trade 58
- The Hall of Fame just made a MAJOR change to the Hall of Fame voting process 73
- Royals make another big move, get Ben Zobrist from A’s 86
- And That Happened: Monday’s scores and highlights 49
- The Troy Tulowitzki trade might be the strangest deadline deal ever 40
- The MLBPA is considering withholding cooperation with ESPN, Fox over Colin Cowherd’s comments (157)
- The Cubs are in discussions with the Phillies on Cole Hamels (146)
- Colin Cowherd wonders how baseball can be considered “complicated” if Dominicans can understand it (129)
- Major League Baseball rips Colin Cowherd in an official statement (123)
- Settling the Scores: Wednesday’s results (106)