Jun 13, 2012, 4:32 PM EDT
This sounds positively frightening:
#BlueJays Drabek felt “popping sensation” in his elbow. Tests tmrw. Farrell says he’s in no pain at the moment.
— Mike Cormack (@MikeCormack) June 13, 2012
It may not be a serious injury, as the lack of pain is a good sign (ed: unless all his nerves were simultaneously frayed, right?). We’ll know more later, however.
On the year Drabek is 4-6 with a 4.46 ERA in 12 starts.
- Report: Angels, Rangers agree on Josh Hamilton trade 51
- Must-Click Link: Alex Rodriguzez: the slugger with a thousand faces 16
- And That Happened: Thursday’s scores and highlights 114
- The Royals and White Sox had a benches-clearing fracas, five players ejected 155
- Bartolo Colon picks off a baserunner. By running him down all by himself. 54
- Pete Rose will be allowed to participate in All-Star Game festivities 69
- Career over? Joe Nathan needs Tommy John surgery 31
- Contact and controversy in the ninth inning of last night’s Dodgers-Giants game 54
- The early leaders in MLB’s “Franchise Four” thing have been announced (166)
- The Royals and White Sox had a benches-clearing fracas, five players ejected (155)
- Kelvin Herrera gets a five-game suspension; Yordano Ventura fined (133)
- Jose Bautista and the Orioles exchanged some words last night (117)
- Joe Buck has a truly awful suggestion about how to improve MLB broadcasts (115)