Jun 14, 2012, 3:31 PM EDT
— Rael Enteen (@RaelEnteenCSN) June 14, 2012
Now would be a good time to note, once again, how good it was that Gregor Blanco was manning right field last night instead of Huff.
- Wrigley Field — the most human park in baseball — turns 100-years-old 10
- And That Happened: Tuesday’s scores and highlights 59
- Albert Pujols becomes 26th member of 500 home run club 41
- MLB suspends Martin Maldonado, Carlos Gomez, Travis Snider, and Russell Martin for Easter brawl 48
- “Respect the Game?” Phooey. 106