Jun 14, 2012, 1:00 PM EDT
Sure, Tigers fans will say all kinds of things about the Raburn thing because he seems to have replaced Brandon Inge as The Irrational Focus of Passions on that team, but these moves are relatively minor.
I highlight them, however, because for the second straight day we’re suffering from a serious letdown. Last night, after the game, manager Jim Leyland said, when asked about possible changes with the team “we’ve got a lot going on. If I were you guys, I’d be here early.”
I’m sure the Tigers beat writers were totally jacked to find out that they got to the ballpark early for Ryan Raburn and Drew Smyly.
- Kris Medlen leaves game with right forearm strain 15
- Cardinals sign Cuban middle infielder Aledmys Diaz to a four-year major league contract 48
- Cardinals and Matt Carpenter agree to a six-year, $52 million extension 10
- Jet Blue Park is absolutely incredible 59
- Gary Nolan one of many careers saved by Dr. Frank Jobe 17