Jun 14, 2012, 1:00 PM EST
Sure, Tigers fans will say all kinds of things about the Raburn thing because he seems to have replaced Brandon Inge as The Irrational Focus of Passions on that team, but these moves are relatively minor.
I highlight them, however, because for the second straight day we’re suffering from a serious letdown. Last night, after the game, manager Jim Leyland said, when asked about possible changes with the team “we’ve got a lot going on. If I were you guys, I’d be here early.”
I’m sure the Tigers beat writers were totally jacked to find out that they got to the ballpark early for Ryan Raburn and Drew Smyly.
- Recapping the Winter Meetings and looking ahead to the rest of the offseason 15
- Could baseball return to Montreal? 45
- Report: Rockies nearing a multi-year deal with Boone Logan 5
- Highlights from the Robinson Cano news conference 33
- Report: Two agents rumbled in the parking lot at the Winter Meetings 31
- Robinson Cano agrees to $240 million deal with Mariners (260)
- Not everyone is happy about home plate collisions being taken away (135)
- Report: Yankees have agreed to a three-year deal with Carlos Beltran (125)
- Brett Gardner is drawing “significant” trade interest (113)
- Managers, GMs to meet today to discuss the abolition of home plate collisions (113)