Jun 15, 2012, 8:23 AM EDT
I’m guessing Mark Grace’s prediction of Jason Kubel hitting a homer was more a function of optimistic homerism than it was actual insight or clairvoyance, but it’s still pretty cool.
And I bet Grace was absolutely insufferable about it for the rest of the night too. As would I be. Really, I’d be rubbing that stuff in everyone’s face all evening and demanding that they give me kudos and regards.
- And That Happened: Tuesday’s scores and highlights 48
- Jose Reyes is on track to be activated Friday 7
- Dustin Pedroia given cortisone injection for sore left wrist, aiming to return Wednesday 1
- John Farrell to get fined for being critical of instant replay 53
- The Red Sox are still steamed that a PED guy played against them in the playoffs last year (129)
- Doug Glanville’s story about being racially profiled at his own home (125)
- We don’t need to celebrate Barry Bonds, but we should avoid whitewashing baseball history (122)
- Must-Click Link: Yasiel Puig’s harrowing journey to the United States (95)