Jun 19, 2012, 8:04 AM EDT
Craig is taking surfing lessons and sampling fish tacos all this week out in sunny San Diego, leaving HardballTalk without a fearless leader to guide it through the previous night’s highlights and lowlights.
But we do have a readership — a handsome, intelligent, hilarious readership (you see me cultivating?) — worthy of being heard in a run of reader-driven “And That Happened” offerings.
You’ll find a post like this every morning (until the end of the week, that is). It’ll have simple links to NBCSports.com‘s game recaps and box scores, and it’ll be waiting to be lit up with rich commentary.
Pick a game you watched or want to discuss and have at it in the comments section below.
- Report: Rangers will pay Josh Hamilton less than $7 million; deal includes opt-out after two years 71
- Suspensions announced for Thursday’s brawl between the White Sox and Royals 75
- Settling the Score: Friday’s results 81
- Report: Angels, Rangers agree on Josh Hamilton trade 67
- Must-Click Link: Alex Rodriguzez: the slugger with a thousand faces 22
- And That Happened: Thursday’s scores and highlights 115
- The Royals and White Sox had a benches-clearing fracas, five players ejected 155
- Bartolo Colon picks off a baserunner. By running him down all by himself. 55
- The early leaders in MLB’s “Franchise Four” thing have been announced (166)
- The Royals and White Sox had a benches-clearing fracas, five players ejected (155)
- Kelvin Herrera gets a five-game suspension; Yordano Ventura fined (133)
- Jose Bautista and the Orioles exchanged some words last night (117)
- Joe Buck has a truly awful suggestion about how to improve MLB broadcasts (116)