Jun 19, 2012, 8:04 AM EDT
Craig is taking surfing lessons and sampling fish tacos all this week out in sunny San Diego, leaving HardballTalk without a fearless leader to guide it through the previous night’s highlights and lowlights.
But we do have a readership — a handsome, intelligent, hilarious readership (you see me cultivating?) — worthy of being heard in a run of reader-driven “And That Happened” offerings.
You’ll find a post like this every morning (until the end of the week, that is). It’ll have simple links to NBCSports.com‘s game recaps and box scores, and it’ll be waiting to be lit up with rich commentary.
Pick a game you watched or want to discuss and have at it in the comments section below.
- Royals even up World Series with 7-2 Game 2 victory 21
- Craig Kimbrel wins Trevor Hoffman Award; Greg Holland gets Mariano Rivera Award 5
- World Series, Game 2: Giants vs. Royals lineups 9
- HBT Daily: Are the Royals doomed, doomed, doomed? 11
- Giants inhaling the air of superiority after Game 1 7
- What’s in a name? “Big Game” James did not come up big for Kansas City 22
- World Series Reset: The Royals look to pick themselves up off the mat 8
- Royals’ World Series hopes in Yordano Ventura’s hands 7
- So, if you’re not a fan of the Royals or Giants, who ya got? (129)
- Erroneous Narrative Alert: no, the Giants are not a “gritty,” anti-stats organization (121)
- Pedro Martinez has some opinions about who the new “face of baseball” is (112)
- PANTY RAID! Homeland Security agents confiscate unlicensed Kansas City Royals underwear (95)
- “The Kansas City Royals Are the Future of Baseball” — someone actually said that. (93)