Jun 19, 2012, 8:04 AM EDT
Craig is taking surfing lessons and sampling fish tacos all this week out in sunny San Diego, leaving HardballTalk without a fearless leader to guide it through the previous night’s highlights and lowlights.
But we do have a readership — a handsome, intelligent, hilarious readership (you see me cultivating?) — worthy of being heard in a run of reader-driven “And That Happened” offerings.
You’ll find a post like this every morning (until the end of the week, that is). It’ll have simple links to NBCSports.com‘s game recaps and box scores, and it’ll be waiting to be lit up with rich commentary.
Pick a game you watched or want to discuss and have at it in the comments section below.
- Video: Salvador Perez walks off Royals in Wild Card Game 0
- Small ball prevails … in a 9-8 game 8
- Royals complete thrilling comeback to defeat A’s in the American League Wild Card Game 30
- Josh Hamilton declares himself ready for the ALDS 3
- Wild Card Game: A’s vs. Royals lineups 14
- Pouliot’s 2014 National League awards picks 21
- HBT Daily: A’s vs. Royals. Jon Lester vs. Big Game James. WHO YA GOT?! 12
- Playoff Reset: The American League Wild Card Game 21
- Hunter Pence dropped a bunch of F-bombs in his postgame speech. Good. (116)
- Barry Bonds discovered to be “glassing” — it’s just as bad as you think (90)
- Derek Jeter’s final game in Yankee Stadium could be cancelled because of rain (85)
- And That Happened: Sunday’s scores and highlights (85)
- Previewing the 2014 Playoffs (80)