Jun 19, 2012, 8:04 AM EST
Craig is taking surfing lessons and sampling fish tacos all this week out in sunny San Diego, leaving HardballTalk without a fearless leader to guide it through the previous night’s highlights and lowlights.
But we do have a readership — a handsome, intelligent, hilarious readership (you see me cultivating?) — worthy of being heard in a run of reader-driven “And That Happened” offerings.
You’ll find a post like this every morning (until the end of the week, that is). It’ll have simple links to NBCSports.com‘s game recaps and box scores, and it’ll be waiting to be lit up with rich commentary.
Pick a game you watched or want to discuss and have at it in the comments section below.
- Ian Kinsler hopes Rangers go 0-162, calls GM a “sleazeball” (132)
- The Cleveland Plain Dealer comes out strongly against Chief Wahoo (116)
- Albert Pujols was insulted when someone asked him if he can put up Mike Trout numbers (88)
- Report: Harold Reynolds, Tom Verducci to join Joe Buck for World Series booth at Fox (73)
- The politics of “The Cardinal Way” (67)