Jun 19, 2012, 11:19 AM EDT
Not surprisingly last night’s rematch series between the Reds and Indians drew a ton of media coverage from reporters looking to delve back into the feud, but both Baker and Lowe took the high road by declining to comment.
And then Baker’s hitters smacked Lowe around for seven runs on 11 hits, causing his ERA to balloon to 4.30 after being 2.15 as recently as May 25. Last week’s back-and-forth all started because Lowe believes Baker instructs pitchers to plunk him, but last night’s game featured no incidents. Well, except for Reds starter Mat Latos accusing the Indians of stealing his signs.
So much drama!
- Settling the Score: Friday’s results 15
- Clayton Kershaw wins his 20th game of the season 9
- Why are so many people acting like Bryce Harper is a bum? 78
- It certainly looks like Barry Bonds’ criminal conviction is going to be overturned 89
- And That Happened: Thursday’s scores and highlights 72
- VIDEO: Derek Jeter hits first home run at Yankee Stadium this season 11
- Ron Washington claims he resigned because he cheated on his wife 103
- No, baseball does not need to “announce a domestic violence policy ASAP” 52
- Geddy Lee’s baseball obsession makes it really hard for me to hate Rush (108)
- Ron Washington claims he resigned because he cheated on his wife (103)
- It certainly looks like Barry Bonds’ criminal conviction is going to be overturned (89)
- And That Happened: Tuesday’s scores and highlights (83)
- Umpire ejects jackwagon fan heckling Bryce Harper in Atlanta last night (82)