Jun 25, 2012, 8:49 AM EDT
Tropical Storm Debby is rough stuff and has spawned deadly storms and floods. But it has also spawned a metaphor of the Phillies season thus far in the form of this pic taken by prospect Justin De Fratus down in Clearwater yesterday:
That’s Bright House Field, the spring training home of the Phillies.
Gosh, I hope they got the tarp on.
- Boston Marathon heroes remembered with pregame ceremony at Fenway Park 7
- Benches clear in Pittsburgh after the Brewers’ Carlos Gomez bat flips a third-inning triple 155
- Yankees activate Mark Teixeira from the disabled list 4
- Ivan Nova diagnosed with a partially torn ulnar collateral ligament in his right elbow 30
- Settling the Score: Saturday’s results 35
- Hank Aaron is getting vile racist hate mail in retaliation for pointing out that racism still exists (248)
- “They Don’t Know Henry” (167)
- Benches clear in Pittsburgh after the Brewers’ Carlos Gomez bat flips a third-inning triple (159)
- Doug Glanville’s story about being racially profiled at his own home (127)
- There is still a racial divide in baseball (112)