Jun 25, 2012, 8:49 AM EST
Tropical Storm Debby is rough stuff and has spawned deadly storms and floods. But it has also spawned a metaphor of the Phillies season thus far in the form of this pic taken by prospect Justin De Fratus down in Clearwater yesterday:
That’s Bright House Field, the spring training home of the Phillies.
Gosh, I hope they got the tarp on.
- Report: Two agents rumbled in the parking lot at the Winter Meetings 30
- Mets sign 40-year-old Bartolo Colon for two years, $20 million 38
- MLB rules committee decides to eliminate collisions at home plate 63
- Mariners sign Corey Hart to incentive-laden deal 28
- David Price would not consider an extension with the Mariners if he’s traded there 35
- Robinson Cano agrees to $240 million deal with Mariners (260)
- Report: Mariners willing to offer Robinson Cano a 10-year, $240 million deal (143)
- Report: Yankees have agreed to a three-year deal with Carlos Beltran (125)
- Brett Gardner is drawing “significant” trade interest (113)
- Managers, GMs to meet today to discuss the abolition of home plate collisions (113)