Jun 26, 2012, 12:32 PM EDT
This video comes via Deadspin. It’s of Raul Mondesi Jr. hitting what he and everyone else in the park believed to be a game-tying homer in the 10th inning of a Pioneer League game. Except for one thing: you gots to touch home plate when you hit a dinger, Raul:
This is what they call a “teaching moment.” Unless of course Mondesi never makes the big leagues, in which case it will hang around his neck for the rest of his life like an albatross which swallowed a millstone or some such thing.
- Ian Kinsler hopes Rangers go 0-162, calls GM a “sleazeball” (132)
- Albert Pujols was insulted when someone asked him if he can put up Mike Trout numbers (103)
- The politics of “The Cardinal Way” (67)
- Robinson Cano wants the Mariners to bring in Kendrys Morales and Ervin Santana (64)
- Reporter calls Ian Kinsler as self-absorbed as A-Rod (60)