Jun 26, 2012, 3:30 PM EDT
AT&T Park is in a beautiful location by the water. But water can be dangerous, folks:
A 27-year-old man reported missing after attending Monday night’s Giants-Dodgers game may have fallen off San Francisco’s Piers 30-32 into the bay, police said.
The man — wearing a Dodgers jacket — was talking to his friend and then walked away. As he did so, the friend messed with his phone for a bit, looked up and the guy was gone.
There’s nothing about it in the story, but one has to wonder if, after a ballgame, alcohol was involved.
- Settling the Score: Saturday’s results 2
- A fan died at Turner Field after falling from the upper deck 33
- Mets acquire Addison Reed from the Diamondbacks 10
- Vin Scully says 2016 will be his last season of broadcasting 28
- Edwin Encarnacion slugs three home runs as Blue Jays thrash Tigers 18
- Mark Teixeira says he’s having “serious pain” when he tries to run 13
- Settling the Score: Friday’s results 23
- Vin Scully will return in 2016 for his 67th season of broadcasting 44
- Sarah Palin sticks up for Curt Schilling, tells ESPN to “stick to sports” (264)
- Dan Patrick: When does ESPN cut ties with Curt Schilling? (200)
- Curt Schilling taken off of Little League World Series duty for making a really bad tweet (170)
- Curt Schilling taken off of ESPN’s Sunday Night Baseball telecast this week (134)
- Phillies announcer calls Mets fans “obnoxious” (123)