Jun 26, 2012, 3:30 PM EST
AT&T Park is in a beautiful location by the water. But water can be dangerous, folks:
A 27-year-old man reported missing after attending Monday night’s Giants-Dodgers game may have fallen off San Francisco’s Piers 30-32 into the bay, police said.
The man — wearing a Dodgers jacket — was talking to his friend and then walked away. As he did so, the friend messed with his phone for a bit, looked up and the guy was gone.
There’s nothing about it in the story, but one has to wonder if, after a ballgame, alcohol was involved.
- Report: Two agents rumbled in the parking lot at the Winter Meetings 18
- Mets sign 40-year-old Bartolo Colon for two years, $20 million 37
- MLB rules committee decides to eliminate collisions at home plate 45
- Mariners sign Corey Hart to incentive-laden deal 27
- David Price would not consider an extension with the Mariners if he’s traded there 35
- Robinson Cano agrees to $240 million deal with Mariners (260)
- Report: Mariners willing to offer Robinson Cano a 10-year, $240 million deal (143)
- Report: Yankees have agreed to a three-year deal with Carlos Beltran (125)
- Brett Gardner is drawing “significant” trade interest (113)
- Managers, GMs to meet today to discuss the abolition of home plate collisions (113)