Jun 26, 2012, 3:01 PM EST
If you’re like me, you find yourself watching baseball alone a lot. There’s a reason for that, and Jon Bois explains it pretty thoroughly over at SB Nation today.
I’m teaching my kids to like baseball. But if you’ve got a friend over the age of 20 and they’re not into it already, there’s really no point in trying to convert them.
- Tony Blengino says recent report on Seattle front office is “just the tip of the iceberg” 22
- Rakuten Golden Eagles appear likely to allow Masahiro Tanaka’s departure to MLB 44
- 2013 Winter Meetings Preview 21
- Matt Kemp remains “in play” for the Red Sox 56
- Robinson Cano “didn’t want to play” for Joe Girardi 106
- Robinson Cano agrees to $240 million deal with Mariners (260)
- Yankees agree to seven-year, $153M contract with free agent outfielder Jacoby Ellsbury (160)
- Report: Mariners willing to offer Robinson Cano a 10-year, $240 million deal (143)
- Report: Yankees have agreed to a three-year deal with Carlos Beltran (125)
- Brett Gardner is drawing “significant” trade interest (111)