Jun 26, 2012, 10:00 AM EDT
I was on NBC SportsTalk last night to talk about the Kevin Youkilis trade.
It’s not on this video, but the segment before mine had Amani Toomer on it. Toomer is as bald as a cueball, and just before we went on the air, I noted that a nice lady was applying powder to his head as he prepared. I usually think that having my studio in my basement is an advantage, but I gotta tell ya, having a nice lady apply powder to my bald head is a perk that may be worth travelling to Connecticut for future spots on the show.This video is no longer available. Click here to watch more NBC Sports videos!
- Alex Rodriguez hits 659th career home run, now one shy of tying Willie Mays 15
- Pitchers batting is dumb and the DH should be universal 238
- Max Scherzer doubtful for next start due to thumb injury 3
- Protesters converge on Oriole Park at Camden Yards 141
- It sure sounds like Adam Wainwright suffered a torn Achilles tendon on Saturday night 40
- Settling the Score: Saturday’s results 33
- Report: Rangers will pay Josh Hamilton less than $7 million; deal includes opt-out after two years 98
- Suspensions announced for Thursday’s brawl between the White Sox and Royals 78
- Pitchers batting is dumb and the DH should be universal (247)
- The early leaders in MLB’s “Franchise Four” thing have been announced (166)
- The Royals and White Sox had a benches-clearing fracas, five players ejected (156)
- Protesters converge on Oriole Park at Camden Yards (149)
- Kelvin Herrera gets a five-game suspension; Yordano Ventura fined (133)