Jun 26, 2012, 10:00 AM EDT
I was on NBC SportsTalk last night to talk about the Kevin Youkilis trade.
It’s not on this video, but the segment before mine had Amani Toomer on it. Toomer is as bald as a cueball, and just before we went on the air, I noted that a nice lady was applying powder to his head as he prepared. I usually think that having my studio in my basement is an advantage, but I gotta tell ya, having a nice lady apply powder to my bald head is a perk that may be worth travelling to Connecticut for future spots on the show.This video is no longer available. Click here to watch more NBC Sports videos!
- Frank Wren fired as Braves GM, John Hart to take over on an interim basis 35
- AND DOWN THE STRETCH THEY COME! Sizing up the final week of the regular season 36
- Must-Click Link: Derek Jeter opens up. Seriously, he really does. 41
- And That Happened: Sunday’s scores and highlights 49
- Must-click link: Tommy Harper and the Red Sox’ racist past 56
- Settling the Score: Saturday’s results 34
- Matt Garza ejected after hitting Andrew McCutchen a second time 34
- Tigers hang on for second straight win against Royals 8
- Geddy Lee’s baseball obsession makes it really hard for me to hate Rush (121)
- It certainly looks like Barry Bonds’ criminal conviction is going to be overturned (105)
- Ron Washington claims he resigned because he cheated on his wife (103)
- Umpire ejects jackwagon fan heckling Bryce Harper in Atlanta last night (85)
- And That Happened: Tuesday’s scores and highlights (83)