Jun 26, 2012, 10:00 AM EDT
I was on NBC SportsTalk last night to talk about the Kevin Youkilis trade.
It’s not on this video, but the segment before mine had Amani Toomer on it. Toomer is as bald as a cueball, and just before we went on the air, I noted that a nice lady was applying powder to his head as he prepared. I usually think that having my studio in my basement is an advantage, but I gotta tell ya, having a nice lady apply powder to my bald head is a perk that may be worth travelling to Connecticut for future spots on the show.This video is no longer available. Click here to watch more NBC Sports videos!
- Rangers activate Josh Hamilton from disabled list, send prospect Joey Gallo to Triple-A 9
- Huston Street says he’d retire if he was used like a 1970s-style fireman 46
- CC Sabathia looks like a reliever 24
- And That Happened: Monday’s scores and highlights 58
- AL All-Star voting update: now “only” five Royals in the starting lineup 59
- Andy MacPhail introduced by the Phillies. And the first topic of conversation is sabermetrics 20
- What a world: Orioles are in first place and Ubaldo Jimenez has been their ace 16
- Settling the Scores: Sunday’s results 99
- With the same-sex marriage decision, the San Francisco Giants get another big win (275)
- Joe Maddon is the latest manager to rip instant replay. He’s got a point. (109)
- Settling the Scores: Sunday’s results (99)
- And That Happened: Wednesday’s scores and highlights (75)
- There was a super ump show in Chicago yesterday (75)