Jun 26, 2012, 4:48 PM EDT
That move makes room on the roster for top prospect Martin Perez’s promotion from Triple-A, but instead of putting the 21-year-old Perez into the rotation the Rangers are turning back to Scott Feldman again. Feldman was upset about being demoted back to the bullpen despite going 1-6 with a 6.43 ERA in eight starts.
Lewis, who started 32 games and threw 200 innings in each of his first two seasons with the Rangers, had a 3.51 ERA and 90/12 K/BB ratio through 15 starts and 100 innings this year.
- Blue Jays fan throws beer at Nate McLouth (122)
- MLB is putting players in camouflage uniforms on Memorial Day. Which is kinda weird. (118)
- Barry Bonds: Miguel Cabrera is the best … but not as good as me (116)
- And That Happened: Wednesday’s scores and highlights (112)
- Las Vegas police investigating Jose Canseco as a suspect in sexual assault case (81)
- Pacers even series with Heat
- Penguins bounce Senators | Highlights
- MST: Rosberg wins pole in Monaco | Highlights
- Tennis.com: Can anyone stop Serena at French?
- Tennis.com: Is French still Nadal's to lose?
- Tigers' Sanchez loses no-hitter in 9th vs. Twins
- PST: Report: Openly gay Rogers to play for Galaxy