Taunter-in-Chief: Obama gets booed in Boston after Youkilis jab

Jun 26, 2012, 8:23 AM EST

President Obama — a White Sox fan — spoke in Boston yesterday, and it wasn’t his intention to tell the people what they wanted to hear:

For balance, former Massachusetts governor Mitt Romney was asked to comment on the Youkilis trade from the Red Sox perspective. He issued a statement saying that his position on the trade “has long been clear.” When no one could find his position on the trade, he said he was a against it. When footage was then found of him supporting a Youkilis trade back in primary season he blamed Obama for the Red Sox being in last place.

118 Comments (Feed for Comments)
  1. Jack Marshall - Jun 26, 2012 at 8:28 AM

If you are going to make partisan political commentary on a baseball blog, Craig, they really need to be funnier.

• stex52 - Jun 26, 2012 at 8:30 AM

Nah. We do it all the time. Funny is not a requirement. In fact, you may see this one turn nasty as the day goes on.

• chadjones27 - Jun 26, 2012 at 8:39 AM

Getcha popcorn ready!

• stex52 - Jun 26, 2012 at 10:49 AM

As of 10:45 am (ET) we are pretty much on course. Wasn’t the toughest prediction I ever made.

• stex52 - Jun 26, 2012 at 3:31 PM

As of 3:30 PM, nearly 200 pieces of lunatic raving on two different threads!

I am so proud of us.

Think I will check out for the day.

• stlouis1baseball - Jun 26, 2012 at 4:25 PM

Don’t go Suzie! You knew it was coming. Hell…you went all Nastradamus on us and predicted as much. Either way…I can’t say I blame you. I am out as well.
        Have a good evening.

2. henryd3rd - Jun 26, 2012 at 8:30 AM

The dude’s hitting below his weight, there’s a younger player waiting in the wings and he makes a ton of money that doesn’t even come close to matching his production. Why the uproar? If only the Yanks could find a taker for Arod’s contract

• alexo0 - Jun 26, 2012 at 9:19 AM

What were Sawx fans booing? That they lost their 3rd baseman who hit .233 with an OPS of .692, or that they were actually able to get something for him?

• Jack Marshall - Jun 26, 2012 at 9:42 AM

Seriously? Wow. The fans like and admire Youk, even recognizing that it was time for him to go. It was sad. I was sad. Most loyal Sox fans are sad, like they were sad when Nomar was traded—and it was time for him to go, too.

A beloved player leaving is like the death of a family member. Even if your dead brother was riddled with cancer and it was time, you don’t appreciate someone coming to the reception after the funeral and saying, “Nyah, Nyah, your brother’s dead!”

Understand now????

• alexo0 - Jun 26, 2012 at 9:46 AM

I hope no one who reads this has lost a brother to cancer.

• marshmallowsnake - Jun 26, 2012 at 11:29 AM

Obviously they were booing his judgement. Thanking someone for sending them Youk is a clear sign of bad judgement.

3. gosport474 - Jun 26, 2012 at 8:37 AM

That went over about as well as his economic plan.

• Old Gator - Jun 26, 2012 at 9:32 AM

He has an economic plan? Where? Where?

• Cris E - Jun 26, 2012 at 11:06 AM

Which one?

• rofo47 - Jun 26, 2012 at 12:12 PM

The one of many that have been constantly filibustered by the GOP Senate. We can start with the American Jobs Act introduced on October 11, 2011 – filibustered. Next a bill to hire more teachers and first responders introduced on October 17 – filibustered. Then on October 31 a bill to restore our infrastructure – filibustered. The extremely partisan GOP Senate has filibustered over 200 bills intoduced to help this country. While Nancy Pelosi was Speaker she got through the House a bill that would return jobs to America by removing tax breaks to corporations which moved jobs overseas and rewarded those who returned jobs to America with tax breaks, result – filibustered in the Senate. Before you publically show your ignorance you should turn off FAUX News and do a little research of your own. It might even be better to avoid talking politics when discussing sports, then you would also avoid showing your ignorance (maybe).

• sasquash20 - Jun 26, 2012 at 1:46 PM

Right on rofo47. Obama isn’t perfect and has had mistakes but the filibustering is just insane. The 2 party system has to go because nothing is getting done. The GOP doesn’t care about the working class, and the Democrats have no balls.

• obamablowz - Jun 26, 2012 at 11:34 AM

He blowz

• Old Gator - Jun 26, 2012 at 3:01 PM

Until you learn to spell a simple English word, try to refrain insulting your betters, jackass. I’m no fan of Obama but I have it on good authority that he got an “A” in spelling in third grade.

• marshmallowsnake - Jun 27, 2012 at 1:14 AM

He received an A in teleprompting too.

4. gosport474 - Jun 26, 2012 at 8:38 AM

Thank God he didn’t try to throw a baseball or actually name anyone else on the White Sox.

5. gosport474 - Jun 26, 2012 at 8:39 AM

Was this after he visited all 57 states?

• chadjones27 - Jun 26, 2012 at 9:16 AM

Wait? Who said 57 states? I knew a dude in college who thought we had 52, but, 57… that’s absurd.

6. heyblueyoustink - Jun 26, 2012 at 8:46 AM

Of course he’d taunt the Red Sox, they’re all one percenters, evil and horrid.

7. bigleagues - Jun 26, 2012 at 8:47 AM

Not an Obama supporter – but he handled this well. No one is dropping their support for him based on that quip – nor should they.

I’m thinking Youk probably didn’t realize the President would be talking about him publicly within a few days of being dealt. No matter who the Bawler-In-Chief is – that’s always got to be a thrill.

• oldpaddy - Jun 26, 2012 at 9:07 AM

+1 Kudos to you bigleagues!

That is probably the best (quasi) political comment I have seen on the internet in over 10 years.
      I’m not a supporter of either candidate, but I hate the venom and righteousness of comments on politics. Good job keeping it neutral!

F Bobby V!

• bigleagues - Jun 26, 2012 at 9:20 AM

LOL, thanks. I completely agree with you about the righteousness and venom.

When I choose to deploy that kind of rhetoric I do it on the issues that matter to me and rarely directed at candidates who are just playing politics to appease the voters (who – on the whole – in my estimation are the real problem).

Politically speaking, I love Bobby V, though!

• oldpaddy - Jun 26, 2012 at 9:39 AM

bigleagues, I have to give you a thumbs down due to your last line.
        Always quit when you’re ahead.

8. deathmonkey41 - Jun 26, 2012 at 8:51 AM

Shouldn’t he be working on his next catch phrase in hopes that it will get him re-elected?

9. randallmyhandle - Jun 26, 2012 at 8:53 AM

Greek Gods of Walks are people, my friends.

10. barrywhererufrom - Jun 26, 2012 at 8:54 AM

Why doesn’t he stick to things that he is goodat..like ruining our economy obstructing justice and empowering terrorist organizations like the Muslim brotherhood in Egypt. If it was only march maddness the public would’ve onthe edge of their seats for bams picks..

• churchoftheperpetuallyoutraged - Jun 26, 2012 at 9:18 AM

Just because they have the word Muslim in front of them doesn’t make them a terrorist organization…

• Old Gator - Jun 26, 2012 at 9:33 AM

Trying to explain that to a conservative is like shaving with a rake.

• barrywhererufrom - Jun 26, 2012 at 9:37 AM

Please look up the muslimbrotherhood and look at their history. They call for the destruction of Israel and they are on the us terror organization lists. Juice try at the Pc bs..just like the group cair is really a human rights org too..please educate yourself

• churchoftheperpetuallyoutraged - Jun 26, 2012 at 10:28 AM

Links please, and they better not have http://www.foxnews.com anywhere in them.

• Old Gator - Jun 26, 2012 at 3:07 PM

The Muslim Brotherhood, like Islam itself, and like, oh, Christianity, has its conservative and rational factions. The currently elected – that’s freely elected, as in, you know,democratically elected under very trying circumstances – President of Egypt displaced some far more radical people to assume leadership of the Brotherhood in that country, and has sent emissaries to Washington to assure our government as well as other western governments that they’re preoccupied with Egypt’s crushing issues of corruption and poverty and will not attempt to violate the Camp David accords.

Of course, if the Israelis – who have had decades to honor their part of the accords and have not done so, preferring to expand Jewish settlements and force Palestinians off their land in the interim – don’t take this as a wake-up call finally to transact honorably with the populations they have displaced, they’ll have their hands full. Their current problems with Hamas in Gaza and the lunatics who run Iran will look like child’s play. They’ve had plenty of chances to act equitably and instead took advantage of their position of strength. It won’t be long until that position has been frittered away entirely.

• thefalcon123 - Jun 26, 2012 at 9:44 AM

*slow claps*

Congratulations at being ridiculous enough to imply that Egypt was better off under a corrupt, rampant human rights violater as a opposed to group of *terrorists* (I guess because they have Muslim in the name).

Using your logic, I suppose I can call Notre Dame a terrorist training camp. I mean, Eric Rudolph was Catholic…the PIRA were a bunch of Catholics… Shut down Notre Dame immediately!

• barrywhererufrom - Jun 26, 2012 at 4:15 PM

Fbi director Mueller stated that the mbrotherhood was involved in terrorist activities. For you to equate notre dame and Catholicism to a religion hijacked or not that is responsible for 90 of terrorist acts world wide is a window into the pathetic simple minded jackass that you are. Of course not all Muslims are terrorists. Neither were all Germans were Nazis. But just like the Nazi ideology wanted to destroy nations based ion racial beliefs..so does al qaeda abdinajab in Iran and hamas and the Muslim brotherhood. Our safety and security just got worse because of the amature president that you so wholeheardtly support. When evil warns you..just like Hitler in mein kempf the terrorist and terrorist nations have made their goals clear..

• thefalcon123 - Jun 26, 2012 at 9:54 AM

Hey Barry:

They are *not* on the State Departments List of Terrorist Organizations

“”The Muslim Brotherhood isn’t a danger because they are terrorists, but because they push an extremist ideology that causes others to commit acts of terrorism.”- Rep. Sue Myrick, R-N.C.
      (ie: see, even someone on your side admits they are not actually terrorists, just have ideology that causes others to commit terrorism, which is a bit like calling Rush Limbaugh a terrorist because some blowhard crashes his plane into an IRS building)

“The term ‘Muslim Brotherhood’…is an umbrella term for a variety of movements, in the case of Egypt, a very heterogeneous group, largely secular, which has eschewed violence and has decried Al Qaeda as a perversion of Islam,” Clapper said in response to a question from Myrick.”–Director of National Intelligence James Clapper

• stlouis1baseball - Jun 26, 2012 at 2:26 PM

The thing is Falcon…you are doing the very same thing you are criticizing others for.
        For example…you are so eager to slow jack Barry it leads you to comments such as this…
        “Biden is a nutcase? He’s just so….boring.”

Nutcase? THEY CALL HIM CRAZY JOE!
        The same dude who dropped F-Bombs while being miked up.
        The same dude who didn’t know what is responsibilities were as VP.
        Worse yet…the same dude who didn’t know where to locate the duties of VP so he could look them up.
        The same dude who couldn’t run the state of Delaware. DELAWARE for crying out loud!
        I even empathize with Barry somewhat. Then I remember he chose him for his running mate.
        I can hear him very clearly. “Joe…just…shut…up.”
        Again…CRAZY JOE.
        Usually your posts are well thought out and sometimes even helpful.
        But when it comes to Barry you seems to star gaze.
        Which I can totally understand.
        After all…he’s a teleprompter reading, community organizing Rock Star!

• thefalcon123 - Jun 26, 2012 at 3:34 PM

“But when it comes to Barry you seems to star gaze.”

Funny fact about that:

I didn’t vote for Obama in the 2008 Primary, I voted for Edwards (dodged that bullet!)

I also didn’t vote for Obama in the general election…I voted for Nader (dodger that lost cause!)

Also, I kind of think Obama is a weak-kneed, middle of the road part of the Democratic pander machine that has the rather nasty habit of accomplishing nothing in recent years. I think there are many legitimate things to criticize him about. I just kind of loathe criticism about things like “he supports terrorists” or “he was born in Kenya!”

“you are doing the very same thing you are criticizing others for”

Yeah…and? Are you implying that I shouldn’t be a total hypocrite? That’s just silliness.

• stlouis1baseball - Jun 26, 2012 at 4:23 PM

“Are you implying that I shouldn’t be a total hypocrite? That’s just silliness.”
        Outstanding Falcon! You actually made me laugh to the point of people stopping by my office. All I will say is…Touche’!

• barrywhererufrom - Jun 26, 2012 at 4:25 PM

Falcon the Fbi director Robert Mueller said they were. You left that out ofyour article. Again look at their history. Again your pathetic comparisons to rush limbaugh or Catholics to a fully funded terrorist organization running a nation is moronic. Lib’s like yourself make all of us in danger. Your lack of intellect and common sense amazes me. You see a madman and you will then say well he is just as bad as that guy on Tv. I am sorry rush and the muslimbrotherhood and al qaeda are not doing the same thing. And let me know when that next Catholic suicide bomber strikes you jerkoff

• thefalcon123 - Jun 26, 2012 at 4:49 PM

Oh, see, I thougth I had the Robert Mueller well disputed by quiating the Director of National Intelligence. BTW, Mueller has since come forth to say that the Muslim Brotherhood has purged said offensive documents from their files, effectively putting him on my side of this argument.

The PIRA wasn’t a fully funded terrorist organization? History yo! It isn’t just that thing you slept through in high school!

“Lib’s like yourself make all of us in danger. Your lack of intellect and common sense amazes me. You see a madman and you will then say well he is just as bad as that guy on Tv.”—Scanning my quotes. Nope, don’t see that anywhere. What I did say was that inspiring someone to do terrorist acts and funding and supporting terrorist acts are very, very different things.

“I am sorry rush and the muslimbrotherhood and al qaeda are not doing the same thing. And let me know when that next Catholic suicide bomber strikes you jerkoff””

So…you do know there is a truly extensive history of Catholic terrorism, no? As in, say, Northern Ireland. You know, “Irish Car Bomb” isn’t just a clever name for a drink! The Catholic PIRA was probably the world’s most famous terrorist organization prior to the rise of Al Qaeda.

• churchoftheperpetuallyoutraged - Jun 26, 2012 at 6:37 PM

And let me know when that next Catholic suicide bomber strikes you jerkoff

Timothy McVeigh? What about Anders Behring Breivik? Are those recent enough for you? What about the KKK?

• sasquash20 - Jun 26, 2012 at 1:47 PM

Your a moron

11. yahmule - Jun 26, 2012 at 9:08 AM

The major difference in the political parties is Democrats act a little bit embarrassed as they serve the interests of the rich while screwing over the average citizen and Republicans high five each other as they serve the interests of the rich while screwing over the average citizen.

• chadjones27 - Jun 26, 2012 at 9:18 AM

Republicans don’t high five people. They have servants for that.

• deathmonkey41 - Jun 26, 2012 at 9:27 AM

The good folks at Solyndra can afford to hire servants for that too…thanks to our President. Well, at least the stock holders can- the 1,200+ people that got laid off…not so much…

12. dontcarewhatusay - Jun 26, 2012 at 9:12 AM

Who gives a s#%t. Knows as much about baseball as he knows about running this country. He’ll still get plenty of liberal numbnuts like Craig to vote for him though.

• thefalcon123 - Jun 26, 2012 at 9:58 AM

Insightful commentary dontcare. You have really added to this conversation and provided wonderful insight into this article. I thank you for taking the time to add your witty, insightful remarks. I’d never really thought about it, but liberals are “numbnuts” aren’t they? Good call on that one.

Thank you for your comments and keep adding to the discourse. Without comments like yours, we may be forced to sit through fact-filled commentary that adds to our base of knowledge.

• Old Gator - Jun 26, 2012 at 3:08 PM

No! No! Anything but that! The last of our advertisers will flee to Faux.

13. ironmike778 - Jun 26, 2012 at 9:12 AM

So I guess Obama the fraud can finally name a White Sox player. Good for him. How long til he forgets who Youkilis is?

• Old Gator - Jun 26, 2012 at 3:10 PM

I don’t know, but he already has so much to think about that forgetting who Youkilis is – and, Buddha willing, what he looks like – will free up badly needed space in his RAM to store more important data.

14. mckludge - Jun 26, 2012 at 9:15 AM

I can’t hear the clip because the embeddeding isn’t working for me, but are we sure the crowd isn’t saying “Yooooouuuuuuk?” Because when thousands of people say it, there isn’t much difference the the sound between “Boo” and “Youk.”

• bbil2012 - Jun 26, 2012 at 10:11 AM

Of course you’re right. But that’s not interesting enough. So somebody needs to put a spin on it and make it interesting.

• number42is1 - Jun 26, 2012 at 11:09 AM

i was saying boo-urns

15. dirtyharry1971 - Jun 26, 2012 at 9:15 AM

Getted booed in boston is a good thing, you dont want those people to like you, trust me

• deathmonkey41 - Jun 26, 2012 at 9:57 AM

If I’m going to throw my support behind someone that gets booed in Boston and doesn’t know how to run the country, it’s going to be Aaron Boone!

16. kacapaco - Jun 26, 2012 at 9:17 AM

Craig, ur partisan stance @ sport site is as worthless as lots of your reports/analysis. U better improve it.

• churchoftheperpetuallyoutraged - Jun 26, 2012 at 9:19 AM

Me flunk English, that’s unpossible

• chadjones27 - Jun 26, 2012 at 9:50 AM

Ahh, Generation Text… and now the downfall of language as we know it.

• deathmonkey41 - Jun 26, 2012 at 10:00 AM

You don’t know what the hell you’re talking about- the wording of that statement is perfectly cromulent.

• thefalcon123 - Jun 26, 2012 at 10:13 AM

You really embiggened his remarks with that defense deathmonkey. And here I was, thinking about walling him up in the abandoned coke oven.

• churchoftheperpetuallyoutraged - Jun 26, 2012 at 10:30 AM

holy crap if y’all don’t know the origin of that:

• thefalcon123 - Jun 26, 2012 at 10:39 AM

…I fear that the irony is that you assumed we both missed your Simpsons reference while, in fact, we were responding with our own.

Ms. Krabappel: “Embiggens”? I never heard that word before I moved to Springfield.
        Ms. Hoover: I don’t know why. It’s a perfectly cromulent word.

Mr Burns: If only we’d listened to that boy, instead of walling him up in the abandoned coke oven.

• churchoftheperpetuallyoutraged - Jun 26, 2012 at 10:44 AM

damn it my bad. I knew the cromulent line, but the embiggens I forgot about. It was also a response to chadjones27 who I wasn’t sure if he was responding to me or the original post.

• chadjones27 - Jun 26, 2012 at 10:49 AM

I was responding to the original post. I got the simpsons reference. Somewhere in one of the previous comments I wanted to put “They’re not saying, “boo” they’re saying “Boo-urns”

• number42is1 - Jun 26, 2012 at 11:25 AM

the cromulant line is from “lisa the iconolist” the “me fail english” line is from Lisa on ice

17. spasticpickle - Jun 26, 2012 at 9:22 AM

@chadjones27 – during his campaign in ’08, Obama claimed he visited “all 57 states”.. That’s why that guy said that

• Old Gator - Jun 26, 2012 at 9:36 AM

Probably the first presidential candidate in history to confuse his country with a ketchup manufacturer. It’s almost a Firesign Theater line. Remember? “In other news, final steps were taken in or near Washington today to secure the merger of the United States government with TMZ General Corporation. This former zinc bushing manufacturer….”

• stex52 - Jun 26, 2012 at 10:53 AM

Everything you know is wrong………………..

• deathmonkey41 - Jun 26, 2012 at 10:01 AM

In his defense, the teleprompter didn’t say 50.

• chadjones27 - Jun 26, 2012 at 10:02 AM

Thanks. You only hope he misspoke and doesn’t actually think there are 57 states. I’m sure every candidate at one time or another has screwed up like that. Like Biden, during a VP debate not knowing what his VP responisbilities would be or where in the US Constitution it’s stated. And the 2nd Bush, who, pretty much screwed up everything he’s ever said.

• deathmonkey41 - Jun 26, 2012 at 10:06 AM

Watch Obama without his teleprompter- kind of scary actually. As for Biden- the dude is probably legally insane. I’m hoping as long as Obama is President, nothing happens to him because the idea of that nutcase leading the country is frightening. He couldn’t even lead Delaware.

• thefalcon123 - Jun 26, 2012 at 10:17 AM

Biden is a nutcase? He’s just so….boring.

Spiro Agnew was a nutcase. Hell, Aaron Burr was a nutcase (he did kill a man). Joe Biden is a like a piece of white bread toast sans butter.

• chadjones27 - Jun 26, 2012 at 10:33 AM

I like when Al Gore joked about how boring he was and said, “Al Gore is so boring, his Secret Service code-name is Al Gore.” Then he invented the internet and started global warming.

• thefalcon123 - Jun 26, 2012 at 11:07 AM

Ugg. Let’s drop the Al Gore/internet thing shall we?

Claim: Vice-President Al Gore claimed that he “invented” the Internet.

Status: False.

Origins: Despite the derisive references that continue even today, Al Gore did not claim he “invented” the Internet, nor did he say anything that could reasonably be interpreted that way. The “Al Gore said he ‘invented’ the Internet” put-downs were misleading, out-of-context distortions of something he said during an interview with Wolf Blitzer on CNN’s “Late Edition” program on 9 March 1999. When asked to describe what distinguished him from his challenger for the Democratic presidential nomination, Senator Bill Bradley of New Jersey, Gore replied (in part):
        During my service in the United States Congress, I took the initiative in creating the Internet. I took the initiative in moving forward a whole range of initiatives that have proven to be important to our country’s economic growth and environmental protection, improvements in our educational system.
        Clearly, although Gore’s phrasing might have been a bit clumsy (and perhaps self-serving), he was not claiming that he “invented” the Internet (in the sense of having designed or implemented it), but that he was responsible, in an economic and legislative sense, for fostering the development the technology that we now know as the Internet. To claim that Gore was seriously trying to take credit for the “invention” of the Internet is, frankly, just silly political posturing that arose out of a close presidential campaign.

• chadjones27 - Jun 26, 2012 at 11:12 AM

Everybody knows he didn’t say he invented the internet and what he said was taken out of context, but, the joke is still funny.

• thetruth1313 - Jun 26, 2012 at 1:20 PM

Lets leave Al Gore out of this, he did save us from Manbearpig!

18. ajcardsfan - Jun 26, 2012 at 9:32 AM

This just in, the entire town of Boston has decided unanimously that everybody will write in Bill Belichick for President this next election. There reason for not supporting the two front runners is as follows:
    Obama is a White Sox fan, and Romney is Mormon.

• pisano - Jun 26, 2012 at 9:41 AM

I would take Belichick over Obama, as a matter of fact I’d take anyone other than Charles Manson over Obama.

• bbil2012 - Jun 26, 2012 at 10:16 AM

Sad thing is, that’s the way people vote everywhere in this country. Including your hometown.

19. Old Gator - Jun 26, 2012 at 9:38 AM

I have to feel for Obama. He’s running against four years of economic failure, a vomit of right-wing distortion and lies, and his minority leader might as well be Jan Brewer in drag.

I can’t figure out a way to feel for Romney, though. I doubt if it’s even possible.

• ajcardsfan - Jun 26, 2012 at 10:13 AM

It’s perfectly acceptable to feel bitter for anybody with an annual income of over $2M. I hope to one day be in that category one day, I will accept all malcontent, because of my money, with open arms.

• chadjones27 - Jun 26, 2012 at 10:34 AM

If things ever get nasty, you can roll up $1000 bills and stick them in your ears so you don’t have to hear it.

• daisycutter1 - Jun 26, 2012 at 10:45 AM

I’m pretty sure Jan Brewer is already in drag.

• Old Gator - Jun 26, 2012 at 3:14 PM

Drag is the least of…uh…her problems. With a complexion like that, Imhotep would have referred her to his dermatologist.

Frankly, I can see her doing an all-ugly remake of Harold and Maude with Kevin Youkilis in the Bud Cort role…..

20. zakharovsa - Jun 26, 2012 at 9:39 AM

Wow did this get linked on Freep or something? Y’all are nuts.

21. chill1184 - Jun 26, 2012 at 10:20 AM

Robomby 2012

“No matter who you vote for, you will be screwed, stolen from or even killed”

• mckludge - Jun 26, 2012 at 10:49 AM

Don’t blame me, I voted for Kodos.

• Old Gator - Jun 26, 2012 at 3:15 PM

I voted for Chtulhu. Like my bumper steecker read, “Why Vote for the Lesser Evil?”

22. giantschamps - Jun 26, 2012 at 10:24 AM

Wish this loser would stay out of our sports. Dude sucked when he played sports and now uses his position to get close to winners.

• pisano - Jun 26, 2012 at 12:11 PM

How about getting out of the white house, he’s screwed everything up there too.

23. yahmule - Jun 26, 2012 at 11:05 AM

I saw a bumper sticker the other day that read:

Cthulhu 2012: Why Settle for a Lesser Evil?

24. tmohr - Jun 26, 2012 at 11:17 AM

Slightly OT, but somebody in marketing needs to be fired for showing me a 30-second makeup ad on a baseball site before the 47-second video played.

Unless Craig’s readership is vastly different than these comments would indicate…

25. ferraribubba - Jun 26, 2012 at 11:49 AM