Jun 26, 2012, 8:23 AM EDT
President Obama — a White Sox fan — spoke in Boston yesterday, and it wasn’t his intention to tell the people what they wanted to hear:
For balance, former Massachusetts governor Mitt Romney was asked to comment on the Youkilis trade from the Red Sox perspective. He issued a statement saying that his position on the trade “has long been clear.” When no one could find his position on the trade, he said he was a against it. When footage was then found of him supporting a Youkilis trade back in primary season he blamed Obama for the Red Sox being in last place.
- Hank Aaron is getting vile racist hate mail in retaliation for pointing out that racism still exists (244)
- “They Don’t Know Henry” (167)
- The Red Sox are still steamed that a PED guy played against them in the playoffs last year (133)
- Doug Glanville’s story about being racially profiled at his own home (125)
- There is still a racial divide in baseball (112)