Jun 26, 2012, 8:23 AM EST
President Obama — a White Sox fan — spoke in Boston yesterday, and it wasn’t his intention to tell the people what they wanted to hear:
For balance, former Massachusetts governor Mitt Romney was asked to comment on the Youkilis trade from the Red Sox perspective. He issued a statement saying that his position on the trade “has long been clear.” When no one could find his position on the trade, he said he was a against it. When footage was then found of him supporting a Youkilis trade back in primary season he blamed Obama for the Red Sox being in last place.
- Ian Kinsler hopes Rangers go 0-162, calls GM a “sleazeball” (132)
- Albert Pujols was insulted when someone asked him if he can put up Mike Trout numbers (102)
- The politics of “The Cardinal Way” (67)
- Robinson Cano wants the Mariners to bring in Kendrys Morales and Ervin Santana (64)
- Reporter calls Ian Kinsler as self-absorbed as A-Rod (60)