Jun 27, 2012, 8:49 AM EDT
In case this video disappears, watch it here.
Dusty Baker was not happy with it afterwards, saying “we don’t play like that.” Teammate Ryan Hanigan said “you can’t be doing that at the end of the day.” Corey Hart of the Brewers said he didn’t care. Others voiced surprise. Given that the Brewers did the whole bowling ball home run celebration a couple of years ago, I presume that Milwaukee should probably take Hart’s tack and limit their outrage.
Chapman’s translator told the press that Chapman wanted to apologize but that he couldn’t because he was not “able to talk.” OK.
Just another chapter in a year of weirdness for Aroldis Chapman.
- Las Vegas police investigating Jose Canseco as a suspect in sexual assault case 36
- Rafael Soriano took back all that stuff he said about Bryce Harper 10
- Don Mattingly may be uttering his last words as Dodgers manager 41
- Jaime Garcia needs shoulder surgery 6
- Rafael Soriano calls out Bryce Harper for the game-tying triple last night 60
- MLB is putting players in camouflage uniforms on Memorial Day. Which is kinda weird. (117)
- Barry Bonds: Miguel Cabrera is the best … but not as good as me (110)
- And That Happened: Tuesday’s scores and highlights (92)
- And That Happened: Wednesday’s scores and highlights (81)
- Albert Pujols doesn’t matter anymore (74)
- Tiger calls Sergio's comments inappropriate, hurtful
- Bears great Urlacher announces retirement
- PBT: Rugged Pacers hope to slow high-flying Heat
- Posnanski on Golf: Sergio shows disdain for Tiger
- OlyTalk: Coach K will lead Team USA in Rio Games
- PFT: Crabtree tears achilles, out six months
- PHT: Canucks reportedly fire Vigneault, assistants