Jun 27, 2012, 8:49 AM EDT
In case this video disappears, watch it here.
Dusty Baker was not happy with it afterwards, saying “we don’t play like that.” Teammate Ryan Hanigan said “you can’t be doing that at the end of the day.” Corey Hart of the Brewers said he didn’t care. Others voiced surprise. Given that the Brewers did the whole bowling ball home run celebration a couple of years ago, I presume that Milwaukee should probably take Hart’s tack and limit their outrage.
Chapman’s translator told the press that Chapman wanted to apologize but that he couldn’t because he was not “able to talk.” OK.
Just another chapter in a year of weirdness for Aroldis Chapman.
- Alex Rodriguez is the all-time AL RBI champion. Sorta. 74
- And That Happened: Wednesday’s scores and highlights 81
- Cardinals GM John Mozeliak: Matt Adams out 3-4 months, possibly the year, with torn quad 59
- Bryce Harper leads in the first round of National League All-Star voting 29
- Buster Olney: The Marlins should hire A-Rod to be their next manager 53
- Breaking down the Braves-Dodgers trade 20
- And That Happened: Tuesday’s scores and highlights 34
- So that Juan Uribe trade to the Braves is back on … 11