Jun 27, 2012, 8:49 AM EDT
In case this video disappears, watch it here.
Dusty Baker was not happy with it afterwards, saying “we don’t play like that.” Teammate Ryan Hanigan said “you can’t be doing that at the end of the day.” Corey Hart of the Brewers said he didn’t care. Others voiced surprise. Given that the Brewers did the whole bowling ball home run celebration a couple of years ago, I presume that Milwaukee should probably take Hart’s tack and limit their outrage.
Chapman’s translator told the press that Chapman wanted to apologize but that he couldn’t because he was not “able to talk.” OK.
Just another chapter in a year of weirdness for Aroldis Chapman.
- MLB suspends Jonathan Papelbon seven games for incident during Sunday’s game 30
- VIDEO: Jacob deGrom begins game with eight straight strikeouts to tie MLB record 8
- Bud Selig says MLB and players union will meet this week about domestic abuse policy 7
- And That Happened: Sunday’s scores and highlights 67
- Cuban slugger Yasmani Tomas to command $100 million? 29
- Bruce and Brett Bochy make MLB history 32
- Settling the Score: Saturday’s results 17
- Zack Greinke homers, Dodgers demolish the Giants 17-0 at AT&T Park 20
- Chris Davis suspended 25 games for amphetamine use (92)
- A few thoughts about the discrimination lawsuit against the Mets (91)
- Giancarlo Stanton diagnosed with multiple facial fractures and dental damage (91)
- Bud Selig can’t remember the last domestic violence incident in Major League Baseball (87)
- A couple of initial thoughts on the Chris Davis suspension (83)