Jun 27, 2012, 1:37 PM EST
Why is it that Daisuke Matsuzaka and now Yu Darvish have walked so many more batters in the U.S. than they did back in Japan? Red Sox skipper Bobby Valentine, who previously managed the Chiba Lotte Mariners for seven years, has an idea that Japanese pitchers actually strive to get to the 3-2 count before trying to put away a batter.
- Ian Kinsler hopes Rangers go 0-162, calls GM a “sleazeball” (132)
- Albert Pujols was insulted when someone asked him if he can put up Mike Trout numbers (101)
- The politics of “The Cardinal Way” (67)
- Robinson Cano wants the Mariners to bring in Kendrys Morales and Ervin Santana (64)
- Reporter calls Ian Kinsler as self-absorbed as A-Rod (60)