Jun 27, 2012, 12:25 PM EDT
More like Dusty Buzzkill, amirite?
Reds manager Dusty Baker made sure that closer Aroldis Chapman won’t be doing any more somersaults after finishing a game … Baker talked to Chapman about it and said on Wednesday that it will never happen again.
Baker understood that Chapman was happy about getting the save after giving up a game-losing homer his last time out. But he says Chapman needs to express his happiness in another way.
Something subdued that doesn’t put it all in the face of the other team when the Reds win. Sorta like how the teams literally shoots off fireworks after every home win.
- Yankees acquire Chase Headley from Padres 72
- And That Happened: Monday’s scores and highlights 39
- Cliff Lee struggles in first start back from disabled list 15
- On the 10th anniversary of his MLB debut, let’s appreciate David Wright 29
- And That Happened: Sunday’s scores and highlights 36
- Odrisamer Despaigne loses his no-hitter with two outs in the eighth inning 8
- Brandon Belt headed to disabled list with concussion 5
- Cardinals are interested in David Price, but “would want a financial commitment” from him 47