Jun 27, 2012, 12:25 PM EDT
More like Dusty Buzzkill, amirite?
Reds manager Dusty Baker made sure that closer Aroldis Chapman won’t be doing any more somersaults after finishing a game … Baker talked to Chapman about it and said on Wednesday that it will never happen again.
Baker understood that Chapman was happy about getting the save after giving up a game-losing homer his last time out. But he says Chapman needs to express his happiness in another way.
Something subdued that doesn’t put it all in the face of the other team when the Reds win. Sorta like how the teams literally shoots off fireworks after every home win.
- And That Happened: Wednesday’s scores and highlights 0
- The Marlins are going to change everything except their biggest problem this offseason 47
- Drooling over Miguel Sano’s incredible numbers through 50 career games 34
- Matt Williams puts up another strong performance in his quest to get himself fired 104
- Settling the Scores: Tuesday’s results 81
- Yankees reveal Mark Teixeira’s shin injury is “more than we thought” 16
- There’s a chicken pox outbreak in the Royals’ clubhouse and multiple players are infected 28
- Shoeless Joe Jackson is not being reinstated 68
- Sarah Palin sticks up for Curt Schilling, tells ESPN to “stick to sports” (266)
- Matt Williams puts up another strong performance in his quest to get himself fired (104)
- Why Mike Mussina keeps getting hosed in the Hall of Fame voting (89)
- And That Happened: Thursday’s scores and highlights (87)
- Settling the Scores: Tuesday’s results (81)