Jun 27, 2012, 4:35 PM EST
They’re dropping like flies out there today. Next up Mariners starter Kevin Millwood!
Millwood had to leave today’s game against the A’s with an apparent groin injury. He’s had groin issues this year already, and those things are pesky. Seriously. I tweaked my left groin in December and it’s still sort of messed up, and I don’t do anything more strenuous than walking stairs most days.
Wait, I think I may have proved too much with that explanation. Millwood is likely to be better than I am faster.
- Phillies GM told Ryan Howard they’d be better off “not with him but without him” 82
- Trea Turner’s agent is unhappy his client is in limbo after trade to Nationals 46
- Nexen Heroes accept Jung-Ho Kang posting fee from unidentified MLB team 31
- Giants acquire Casey McGehee from the Marlins 16
- The Padres have given their fans something to talk about. Which is badly needed in San Diego. 64
- Justin Upton traded to the Padres for three prospects 79
- Bud Selig will get a $6 million a year pension. Which is obscene. 144
- Jake Peavy agrees to a two-year, $24 million deal to stay with the San Francisco Giants 26
- The United States will seek to normalize relations with Cuba (144)
- Bud Selig will get a $6 million a year pension. Which is obscene. (144)
- Cubs, Red Sox, Dodgers, Padres, Rangers, and Astros interested in Phillies’ Cole Hamels (111)
- Rays, Padres, Nationals agree to 11-player trade (97)
- Chase Headley signs a four-year deal with the Yankees worth at least $52 million. (95)