Jun 27, 2012, 4:35 PM EDT
They’re dropping like flies out there today. Next up Mariners starter Kevin Millwood!
Millwood had to leave today’s game against the A’s with an apparent groin injury. He’s had groin issues this year already, and those things are pesky. Seriously. I tweaked my left groin in December and it’s still sort of messed up, and I don’t do anything more strenuous than walking stairs most days.
Wait, I think I may have proved too much with that explanation. Millwood is likely to be better than I am faster.
- Baseball is dying, you guys, because no one would recognize Mike Trout in a bar 0
- And That Happened: Thursday’s scores and highlights 67
- Alex Gordon and the M-V-P chants 42
- Could women play major league baseball? Sure. Right now, though, the deck is stacked against them. 215
- And That Happened: Wednesday’s scores and highlights 63
- David Price surrenders nine consecutive hits to the Yankees in the worst start of his career 29
- Video: Jorge Soler homers in his first major league at-bat 31
- Adam Wainwright has a “dead arm” 44
- The Cubs grounds crew was short staffed because the Cubs were trying to avoid Obamacare (247)
- Could women play major league baseball? Sure. Right now, though, the deck is stacked against them. (215)
- Forgiveness for Pete Rose? Not in this lifetime (145)
- Albert Pujols plays the “you never played the game!” card (103)
- Great Moments in Drug Testing and Punishment: The NFL Edition (101)