Jun 27, 2012, 4:35 PM EST
They’re dropping like flies out there today. Next up Mariners starter Kevin Millwood!
Millwood had to leave today’s game against the A’s with an apparent groin injury. He’s had groin issues this year already, and those things are pesky. Seriously. I tweaked my left groin in December and it’s still sort of messed up, and I don’t do anything more strenuous than walking stairs most days.
Wait, I think I may have proved too much with that explanation. Millwood is likely to be better than I am faster.
- Ian Kinsler hopes Rangers go 0-162, calls GM a “sleazeball” (132)
- Albert Pujols was insulted when someone asked him if he can put up Mike Trout numbers (101)
- The politics of “The Cardinal Way” (67)
- Robinson Cano wants the Mariners to bring in Kendrys Morales and Ervin Santana (64)
- Reporter calls Ian Kinsler as self-absorbed as A-Rod (60)