Jun 27, 2012, 4:35 PM EST
They’re dropping like flies out there today. Next up Mariners starter Kevin Millwood!
Millwood had to leave today’s game against the A’s with an apparent groin injury. He’s had groin issues this year already, and those things are pesky. Seriously. I tweaked my left groin in December and it’s still sort of messed up, and I don’t do anything more strenuous than walking stairs most days.
Wait, I think I may have proved too much with that explanation. Millwood is likely to be better than I am faster.
- Daniel Murphy on Billy Bean: “I do disagree with the fact that Billy is a homosexual” 0
- Blue Jays sign Dayan Viciedo to a minor league deal 8
- Chris Sale will be sidelined for three weeks with foot fracture 11
- Aramis Ramirez says 2015 will be his last year 32
- Francisco Rodriguez re-signs with the Brewers 9
- If addiction is an illness — and it is — Josh Hamilton shouldn’t be suspended 306
- Pirates open to massive extension for Andrew McCutchen 18
- Report: Josh Hamilton had a relapse this offseason that “involved at least cocaine” 86
- If addiction is an illness — and it is — Josh Hamilton shouldn’t be suspended (307)
- Curt Schilling lowers the boom on some men tweeting threats against his daughter (136)
- San Francisco — and all of California — will consider a smokeless tobacco ban that includes MLB parks (131)
- Ichiro is happy to be away from Joe Girardi (88)
- Report: Josh Hamilton had a relapse this offseason that “involved at least cocaine” (86)