Jun 27, 2012, 4:35 PM EDT
They’re dropping like flies out there today. Next up Mariners starter Kevin Millwood!
Millwood had to leave today’s game against the A’s with an apparent groin injury. He’s had groin issues this year already, and those things are pesky. Seriously. I tweaked my left groin in December and it’s still sort of messed up, and I don’t do anything more strenuous than walking stairs most days.
Wait, I think I may have proved too much with that explanation. Millwood is likely to be better than I am faster.
- Royals even up World Series with 7-2 Game 2 victory 21
- Craig Kimbrel wins Trevor Hoffman Award; Greg Holland gets Mariano Rivera Award 5
- World Series, Game 2: Giants vs. Royals lineups 9
- HBT Daily: Are the Royals doomed, doomed, doomed? 11
- Giants inhaling the air of superiority after Game 1 7
- What’s in a name? “Big Game” James did not come up big for Kansas City 22
- World Series Reset: The Royals look to pick themselves up off the mat 8
- Royals’ World Series hopes in Yordano Ventura’s hands 7
- So, if you’re not a fan of the Royals or Giants, who ya got? (129)
- Erroneous Narrative Alert: no, the Giants are not a “gritty,” anti-stats organization (121)
- Pedro Martinez has some opinions about who the new “face of baseball” is (112)
- PANTY RAID! Homeland Security agents confiscate unlicensed Kansas City Royals underwear (95)
- “The Kansas City Royals Are the Future of Baseball” — someone actually said that. (93)