Jun 27, 2012, 8:04 PM EDT
Things are going spectacularly for Mike Trout.
The 20-year-old Angels outfielder entered play Wednesday with a sparkling .335/.395/.528 batting line and just made one of the best catches you’ll ever see, robbing Orioles shortstop J.J. Hardy of his 12th home run by leaping close to three feet over the center field wall at Baltimore’s Camden Yards.
MLB.com has the video. You’ll want to see this.
- MLB hands down the suspensions for Tuesday night’s Dodgers-Diamondbacks melee (111)
- Neil deGrasse Tyson explains why beanball wars are stupid (104)
- Democrats beat the Republicans 22-0 in the Congressional Baseball Game (98)
- And That Happened: Wednesday’s scores and highlights (97)
- And That Happened: Thursday’s scores and highlights (88)
- Bruins stymie Blackhawks, take Game 3
- Survival and heartbreak at US Open
- Protesters back in streets of Brazilian cities
- Radio hosts fired for mocking ex-NFL player with ALS
- Posnanski: More Open heartbreak for Mickelson
- PHT: Bruins go 'above and beyond' in Gm. 3
- PHT: Hossa day to day with upper-body injury