Jun 27, 2012, 8:04 PM EST
Things are going spectacularly for Mike Trout.
The 20-year-old Angels outfielder entered play Wednesday with a sparkling .335/.395/.528 batting line and just made one of the best catches you’ll ever see, robbing Orioles shortstop J.J. Hardy of his 12th home run by leaping close to three feet over the center field wall at Baltimore’s Camden Yards.
MLB.com has the video. You’ll want to see this.
- Orioles acquire outfielder Travis Snider from Pirates 10
- Not so fast on the Bud Selig Hall of Fame talk 44
- Blue Jays sign president and CEO Paul Beeston to extension through 2015 26
- Reds sign four-year contract extension with Devin Mesoraco 11
- The Yankees are going to try to get out of paying A-Rod his contract incentives 82
- How Commissioner Rob Manfred Can Make Baseball More Appealing 60
- Blue Jays cut off talks for Orioles executive Dan Duquette 48
- Rob Manfred, new Major League Baseball commissioner, suggests ban on defensive shifts 118
- Bud Selig: The Greatest Commissioner in the History of Baseball (146)
- Rob Manfred, new Major League Baseball commissioner, suggests ban on defensive shifts (118)
- Why “Deflategate” would never happen in baseball (92)
- The Yankees are going to try to get out of paying A-Rod his contract incentives (82)
- Comments of the Day: some of you guys aren’t big Bud Selig fans (77)