Jun 27, 2012, 8:04 PM EST
Things are going spectacularly for Mike Trout.
The 20-year-old Angels outfielder entered play Wednesday with a sparkling .335/.395/.528 batting line and just made one of the best catches you’ll ever see, robbing Orioles shortstop J.J. Hardy of his 12th home run by leaping close to three feet over the center field wall at Baltimore’s Camden Yards.
MLB.com has the video. You’ll want to see this.
- Report: Two agents rumbled in the parking lot at the Winter Meetings 30
- Mets sign 40-year-old Bartolo Colon for two years, $20 million 39
- MLB rules committee decides to eliminate collisions at home plate 63
- Mariners sign Corey Hart to incentive-laden deal 28
- David Price would not consider an extension with the Mariners if he’s traded there 35
- Robinson Cano agrees to $240 million deal with Mariners (260)
- Report: Mariners willing to offer Robinson Cano a 10-year, $240 million deal (143)
- Report: Yankees have agreed to a three-year deal with Carlos Beltran (125)
- Not everyone is happy about home plate collisions being taken away (116)
- Brett Gardner is drawing “significant” trade interest (113)