Jun 27, 2012, 2:15 PM EDT
College baseball doesn’t get much play around here unless it involves a prospect or something, so thank goodness Jon Bois was watching the College World Series on Monday night and was able to witness a seventh inning that saw not none, not, four, but six (6) people storm the field in Omaha. Here’s the video:
Be sure to click through to Bois’ rundown, however, as he is something in an expert in the field of field-storming and is able to communicate its nuances.
- Hank Aaron is getting vile racist hate mail in retaliation for pointing out that racism still exists (244)
- “They Don’t Know Henry” (167)
- The Red Sox are still steamed that a PED guy played against them in the playoffs last year (133)
- Doug Glanville’s story about being racially profiled at his own home (125)
- There is still a racial divide in baseball (112)