Jun 28, 2012, 4:54 PM EDT
A nice one on McGehee’s part, but a better one on umpire Ted Barrett’s. Because he gets right over there and makes darn sure that McGehee has the ball:
That’s how you do it, Mike DiMuro. Now, if you could just get a job with CNN, FOX or the Drudge Report and make sure they make the right calls, everything will be just fine.
- Kris Medlen leaves game with right forearm strain 16
- Cardinals sign Cuban middle infielder Aledmys Diaz to a four-year major league contract 48
- Cardinals and Matt Carpenter agree to a six-year, $52 million extension 10
- Jet Blue Park is absolutely incredible 59
- Gary Nolan one of many careers saved by Dr. Frank Jobe 17