Jun 29, 2012, 1:19 PM EST
Buck Showalter may be the uncoolest guy on the planet. Witness. But this, done under the auspices of MLB’s FanCave was pretty damn good.
I almost feel sorry to see O’Day’s head hanging like that at the end. Only wish they left him on the hook longer. Like, until just before game time, and then have Dan Duquette get involved and stuff.
- Report: Two agents rumbled in the parking lot at the Winter Meetings 30
- Mets sign 40-year-old Bartolo Colon for two years, $20 million 39
- MLB rules committee decides to eliminate collisions at home plate 63
- Mariners sign Corey Hart to incentive-laden deal 28
- David Price would not consider an extension with the Mariners if he’s traded there 35
- Robinson Cano agrees to $240 million deal with Mariners (260)
- Report: Mariners willing to offer Robinson Cano a 10-year, $240 million deal (143)
- Report: Yankees have agreed to a three-year deal with Carlos Beltran (125)
- Not everyone is happy about home plate collisions being taken away (115)
- Brett Gardner is drawing “significant” trade interest (113)