Jun 29, 2012, 1:19 PM EDT
Buck Showalter may be the uncoolest guy on the planet. Witness. But this, done under the auspices of MLB’s FanCave was pretty damn good.
I almost feel sorry to see O’Day’s head hanging like that at the end. Only wish they left him on the hook longer. Like, until just before game time, and then have Dan Duquette get involved and stuff.
- And That Happened: Tuesday’s scores and highlights 82
- Jose Reyes is on track to be activated Friday 10
- Dustin Pedroia given cortisone injection for sore left wrist, aiming to return Wednesday 1
- Hank Aaron is getting vile racist hate mail in retaliation for pointing out that racism still exists 221
- John Farrell to get fined for being critical of instant replay 53
- Hank Aaron is getting vile racist hate mail in retaliation for pointing out that racism still exists (221)
- The Red Sox are still steamed that a PED guy played against them in the playoffs last year (129)
- Doug Glanville’s story about being racially profiled at his own home (125)
- We don’t need to celebrate Barry Bonds, but we should avoid whitewashing baseball history (122)
- Must-Click Link: Yasiel Puig’s harrowing journey to the United States (95)