Jun 29, 2012, 10:00 AM EDT
Dontrelle Willis made his first start for triple-A Norfolk last night. He went two and two-thirds, allowing four runs on six hits and two walks. Combined with the handful of relief appearances he’s made and he has an ERA of 8.53 and has allowed ten hits in six and a third innings.
Because he’s Dontrelle Willis he’ll probably get a ton more starts and, if he’s released, will likely sign on someplace else. But if last night’s results are any indication, he continues have a fork protruding from his back.
- Ruben Amaro dismisses fans who “bitch and complain” about the Phillies’ moves 34
- And That Happened: Monday’s scores and highlights 28
- Reds finally shut down Devin Mesoraco seven weeks after hip injury, surgery may be needed 6
- Mike Napoli continues to kill the Angels 7
- Brian Matusz suspended eight games for a foreign substance 18
- Settling the Scores: Memorial Day Edition 58
- Giants designate Casey McGehee for assignment 26
- Yan Gomes returns to the Indians’ lineup after missing six weeks with a sprained right knee 0
- And That Happened: Wednesday’s scores and highlights (133)
- Bryce Harper on Marvin Hudson ejection: “I don’t think 40,000 people came to watch him ump” (132)
- Bryce Harper ejected for second time in a week (122)
- And That Happened: Tuesday’s scores and highlights (101)
- And That Happened: Thursday’s scores and highlights (96)