Jun 29, 2012, 10:00 AM EST
Dontrelle Willis made his first start for triple-A Norfolk last night. He went two and two-thirds, allowing four runs on six hits and two walks. Combined with the handful of relief appearances he’s made and he has an ERA of 8.53 and has allowed ten hits in six and a third innings.
Because he’s Dontrelle Willis he’ll probably get a ton more starts and, if he’s released, will likely sign on someplace else. But if last night’s results are any indication, he continues have a fork protruding from his back.
- Report: Two agents rumbled in the parking lot at the Winter Meetings 30
- Mets sign 40-year-old Bartolo Colon for two years, $20 million 38
- MLB rules committee decides to eliminate collisions at home plate 63
- Mariners sign Corey Hart to incentive-laden deal 28
- David Price would not consider an extension with the Mariners if he’s traded there 35
- Robinson Cano agrees to $240 million deal with Mariners (260)
- Report: Mariners willing to offer Robinson Cano a 10-year, $240 million deal (143)
- Report: Yankees have agreed to a three-year deal with Carlos Beltran (125)
- Brett Gardner is drawing “significant” trade interest (113)
- Managers, GMs to meet today to discuss the abolition of home plate collisions (113)