Jul 2, 2012, 12:58 PM EDT
Braves writers have been tracking this all season. I hadn’t realized it had gotten this bad:
— David O’Brien (@ajcbraves) July 2, 2012
I never read into that stuff because it’s obviously not predictive or explanatory of anything terribly important (my one theory: they stay up talking about the previous night’s “Mad Men” was blown out of the water a couple of weeks ago), but that is quite an accomplishment on the Braves’ part.
Daddy doesn’t understand it.
- Wrigley Field — the most human park in baseball — turns 100-years-old 9
- And That Happened: Tuesday’s scores and highlights 57
- Albert Pujols becomes 26th member of 500 home run club 39
- MLB suspends Martin Maldonado, Carlos Gomez, Travis Snider, and Russell Martin for Easter brawl 48
- “Respect the Game?” Phooey. 106