Jul 3, 2012, 4:01 PM EDT
There are guys who started bench-clearing brawls who didn’t get this much time off:
Diamondbacks television play-by-play voice Daron Sutton will remain on suspension for this current home stand, which runs through Sunday.
Senior Vice President of Communications Josh Rawitch said Sutton will not broadcast any of the club’s remaining games heading into the All-Star break. Rawitch declined to say whether Sutton would return following the All-Star break.
One gets the sense that there is more going on here than just the dress code thing we’ve heard about.
- Drooling over Miguel Sano’s incredible numbers through 50 career games 3
- Matt Williams puts up another strong performance in his quest to get himself fired 81
- Settling the Scores: Tuesday’s results 59
- Yankees reveal Mark Teixeira’s shin injury is “more than we thought” 15
- There’s a chicken pox outbreak in the Royals’ clubhouse and multiple players are infected 27
- Shoeless Joe Jackson is not being reinstated 65
- And That Happened: Monday’s scores and highlights 66
- Cubs acquire Austin Jackson from Mariners 22
- Sarah Palin sticks up for Curt Schilling, tells ESPN to “stick to sports” (266)
- Dan Patrick: When does ESPN cut ties with Curt Schilling? (202)
- Curt Schilling taken off of ESPN’s Sunday Night Baseball telecast this week (134)
- Joe Girardi would like Carlos Gomez to “play the game right” (97)
- Why Mike Mussina keeps getting hosed in the Hall of Fame voting (87)