Jul 3, 2012, 4:01 PM EST
There are guys who started bench-clearing brawls who didn’t get this much time off:
Diamondbacks television play-by-play voice Daron Sutton will remain on suspension for this current home stand, which runs through Sunday.
Senior Vice President of Communications Josh Rawitch said Sutton will not broadcast any of the club’s remaining games heading into the All-Star break. Rawitch declined to say whether Sutton would return following the All-Star break.
One gets the sense that there is more going on here than just the dress code thing we’ve heard about.
- Nationals sign former Blue Jays closer Casey Janssen 6
- Ichiro Suzuki’s deal with the Marlins is worth $2 million 3
- Orioles acquire outfielder Travis Snider from Pirates 27
- Not so fast on the Bud Selig Hall of Fame talk 50
- Blue Jays sign president and CEO Paul Beeston to extension through 2015 26
- Reds sign four-year contract extension with Devin Mesoraco 11
- The Yankees are going to try to get out of paying A-Rod his contract incentives 82
- How Commissioner Rob Manfred Can Make Baseball More Appealing 60
- Bud Selig: The Greatest Commissioner in the History of Baseball (146)
- Rob Manfred, new Major League Baseball commissioner, suggests ban on defensive shifts (118)
- Why “Deflategate” would never happen in baseball (93)
- The Yankees are going to try to get out of paying A-Rod his contract incentives (82)
- Comments of the Day: some of you guys aren’t big Bud Selig fans (77)