Jul 3, 2012, 4:01 PM EDT
There are guys who started bench-clearing brawls who didn’t get this much time off:
Diamondbacks television play-by-play voice Daron Sutton will remain on suspension for this current home stand, which runs through Sunday.
Senior Vice President of Communications Josh Rawitch said Sutton will not broadcast any of the club’s remaining games heading into the All-Star break. Rawitch declined to say whether Sutton would return following the All-Star break.
One gets the sense that there is more going on here than just the dress code thing we’ve heard about.
- HardballTalk’s Top 150 Free Agents for 2015 19
- Joe Maddon’s pursuit of the Cubs job called “a classless act” by some in the game 99
- Kevin Youkilis opts for retirement at age 35 30
- 10 nominees for Hall of Fame’s Veterans Committee announced 102
- Bochy’s championship resume ranks among game’s best 19
- Alex Gordon would have been a dead duck had he tried to score 81
- Video: Pablo Sandoval catches final out in foul territory, Giants win 2014 World Series 10
- Madison Bumgarner pitches the Giants to their third World Series win in five seasons 96
- A veteran says enough is enough when it comes to tributes for the soldiers (281)
- Jose Canseco shot his middle finger off (148)
- Shocker! Joe Maddon to opt out of his contract and leave the Rays (142)
- Oscar Taveras dies after car accident in the Dominican Republic (140)
- 10-0! The Royals romp, tie it up at three games a piece (109)