Jul 3, 2012, 7:41 PM EDT
Those Fightin’ Phils continue to get healthier.
He felt no abnormal discomfort during or after the workout and is on pace to return to Philadelphia’s starting rotation shortly after the All-Star break.
The Phillies seem comfortable with the idea of allowing Halladay to skip a minor league rehab assignment, instead having him get stretched out in simulated games.
“Doc” had a 3.98 ERA, 1.15 WHIP and 56/14 K/BB ratio in 72 1/3 innings before straining his right lat.
- ESPN pulls Curt Schilling off broadcasts for rest of regular season and Wild Card game 81
- David Ortiz is more likely to be boned in Hall of Fame voting for being a DH than for PED stuff 125
- And That Happened: Wednesday’s scores and highlights 74
- The Marlins are going to change everything except their biggest problem this offseason 53
- Drooling over Miguel Sano’s incredible numbers through 50 career games 35
- Matt Williams puts up another strong performance in his quest to get himself fired 105
- Settling the Scores: Tuesday’s results 81
- Yankees reveal Mark Teixeira’s shin injury is “more than we thought” 16
- Sarah Palin sticks up for Curt Schilling, tells ESPN to “stick to sports” (266)
- David Ortiz is more likely to be boned in Hall of Fame voting for being a DH than for PED stuff (125)
- Matt Williams puts up another strong performance in his quest to get himself fired (105)
- Why Mike Mussina keeps getting hosed in the Hall of Fame voting (89)
- And That Happened: Thursday’s scores and highlights (87)