Jul 3, 2012, 7:41 PM EDT
Those Fightin’ Phils continue to get healthier.
He felt no abnormal discomfort during or after the workout and is on pace to return to Philadelphia’s starting rotation shortly after the All-Star break.
The Phillies seem comfortable with the idea of allowing Halladay to skip a minor league rehab assignment, instead having him get stretched out in simulated games.
“Doc” had a 3.98 ERA, 1.15 WHIP and 56/14 K/BB ratio in 72 1/3 innings before straining his right lat.
- And That Happened: Thursday’s scores and highlights 32
- Report: Zack Wheeler expected to make 2-3 starts in minors before joining Mets 16
- And That Happened: Wednesday’s scores and highlights 112
- Astros vendor brings snow cones into bathroom stall, gets fired 58
- Don Mattingly will still be the Dodgers’ manager on Friday 18
- MLB is putting players in camouflage uniforms on Memorial Day. Which is kinda weird. (118)
- Barry Bonds: Miguel Cabrera is the best … but not as good as me (114)
- And That Happened: Wednesday’s scores and highlights (112)
- Blue Jays fan throws beer at Nate McLouth (85)
- Las Vegas police investigating Jose Canseco as a suspect in sexual assault case (80)
- PHT: Senators fight for playoff lives in Game 5
- Struggling Blackhawks on brink of elimination
- PHT: Wings push Blackhawks to brink | Highlights
- PHT: Kreider keeps Rangers alive | Highlights
- PHT: Kings defend home ice, up 3-2 | Highlights
- PBT: Hibbert says Battier's knee to groin intentional
- OlyTalk: Lochte says Phelps will return soon