Jul 3, 2012, 7:41 PM EDT
Those Fightin’ Phils continue to get healthier.
He felt no abnormal discomfort during or after the workout and is on pace to return to Philadelphia’s starting rotation shortly after the All-Star break.
The Phillies seem comfortable with the idea of allowing Halladay to skip a minor league rehab assignment, instead having him get stretched out in simulated games.
“Doc” had a 3.98 ERA, 1.15 WHIP and 56/14 K/BB ratio in 72 1/3 innings before straining his right lat.
- World Series, Game 2: Giants vs. Royals lineups 8
- HBT Daily: Are the Royals doomed, doomed, doomed? 9
- Giants inhaling the air of superiority after Game 1 7
- What’s in a name? “Big Game” James did not come up big for Kansas City 22
- World Series Reset: The Royals look to pick themselves up off the mat 8
- Royals’ World Series hopes in Yordano Ventura’s hands 7
- Giants stomp Royals 7-1 in World Series Game 1 rout 34
- World Series, Game 1: Giants vs. Royals lineups 0
- Erroneous Narrative Alert: no, the Giants are not a “gritty,” anti-stats organization (121)
- So, if you’re not a fan of the Royals or Giants, who ya got? (120)
- Pedro Martinez has some opinions about who the new “face of baseball” is (112)
- “The Kansas City Royals Are the Future of Baseball” — someone actually said that. (93)
- Must-click link: surviving spring training on $0 a day (82)