Jul 4, 2012, 1:16 PM EDT
Braves third baseman Chipper Jones had been leading in the NL, but yesterday he was removed from the “Final Vote” ballot after being named the injury replacement for Matt Kemp. Nationals outfielder Bryce Harper ranks second to Freese, followed by Braves outfielder Michael Bourn and Diamondbacks second baseman Aaron Hill.
Voting on MLB.com ends at 4:00 p.m. eastern time tomorrow.
- Curt Schilling reveals that he was diagnosed with mouth cancer, blames smokeless tobacco 57
- Clown shoes in Chicago: the Cubs grounds crew couldn’t get the tarp on the field 52
- And That Happened: Tuesday’s scores and highlights 64
- Tony La Russa denies that Kirk Gibson’s job is safe 21
- Pirates activate Andrew McCutchen from the disabled list 2
- HBT Daily: They’ve dropped six straight, but the Pirates may be the Wild Card favorites 2
- The Diamondbacks plan to bring back Kirk Gibson for some reason 31
- And That Happened: Monday’s scores and highlights 32
- Mike Matheny addresses turmoil in Ferguson: “It’s a sad situation. It’s a tough situation for our city” (125)
- Jayson Werth clocked at 105 m.p.h. in a 55 zone, is charged with reckless driving (88)
- Here’s today’s dose of barfy Derek Jeter sentiment (82)
- Baseball is dying, you guys (78)
- A vote for Tom Werner for commissioner is a vote to return to the dark ages (78)