Jul 4, 2012, 1:16 PM EDT
Braves third baseman Chipper Jones had been leading in the NL, but yesterday he was removed from the “Final Vote” ballot after being named the injury replacement for Matt Kemp. Nationals outfielder Bryce Harper ranks second to Freese, followed by Braves outfielder Michael Bourn and Diamondbacks second baseman Aaron Hill.
Voting on MLB.com ends at 4:00 p.m. eastern time tomorrow.
- Stephen Strasburg exits start with tightness in left side 8
- In the wake of the Miguel Cabrera injury the Tigers have few good options 14
- Mets general manager Sandy Alderson says Terry Collins’ job is safe 11
- Calf injury sends Miguel Cabrera to the disabled list for the first time in his career 7
- Settling the Score: Friday’s results 26
- Rangers designate Neftali Feliz for assignment, activate Matt Harrison 9
- Anibal Sanchez loses his bid for a no-hitter with one out in the eighth inning 11
- The Yankees, A-Rod resolve their dispute over the $6 million milestone bonus 31
- Settling the Scores: Sunday’s results (99)
- Mike Scioscia says Josh Hamilton should apologize to Angels owner Arte Moreno (88)
- What Yasiel Puig being a pain in the butt means. And what it doesn’t mean. (78)
- Report: Jerry Dipoto “definitely out” as Angels GM (77)
- Brian Dozier is the best second baseman in baseball (72)