Jul 4, 2012, 1:16 PM EST
Braves third baseman Chipper Jones had been leading in the NL, but yesterday he was removed from the “Final Vote” ballot after being named the injury replacement for Matt Kemp. Nationals outfielder Bryce Harper ranks second to Freese, followed by Braves outfielder Michael Bourn and Diamondbacks second baseman Aaron Hill.
Voting on MLB.com ends at 4:00 p.m. eastern time tomorrow.
- Jayson Werth to serve five days in jail for reckless driving 46
- Keith Law’s top 100 prospects list is out 37
- Great Moments in Media Arrogance: Marshawn Lynch edition 170
- Nationals sign former Blue Jays closer Casey Janssen 11
- Ichiro Suzuki’s deal with the Marlins is worth $2 million 34
- Orioles acquire outfielder Travis Snider from Pirates 37
- Not so fast on the Bud Selig Hall of Fame talk 52
- Blue Jays sign president and CEO Paul Beeston to extension through 2015 26
- Great Moments in Media Arrogance: Marshawn Lynch edition (171)
- Rob Manfred, new Major League Baseball commissioner, suggests ban on defensive shifts (118)
- Why “Deflategate” would never happen in baseball (96)
- The Yankees are going to try to get out of paying A-Rod his contract incentives (83)
- The 2015 Braves have “gravitas” and “veteran leadership” and will have dirty uniforms. Just kill me now. (77)