Jul 4, 2012, 1:16 PM EDT
Braves third baseman Chipper Jones had been leading in the NL, but yesterday he was removed from the “Final Vote” ballot after being named the injury replacement for Matt Kemp. Nationals outfielder Bryce Harper ranks second to Freese, followed by Braves outfielder Michael Bourn and Diamondbacks second baseman Aaron Hill.
Voting on MLB.com ends at 4:00 p.m. eastern time tomorrow.
- It certainly looks like Barry Bonds’ criminal conviction is going to be overturned 68
- And That Happened: Thursday’s scores and highlights 50
- VIDEO: Derek Jeter hits first home run at Yankee Stadium this season 11
- Ron Washington claims he resigned because he cheated on his wife 97
- No, baseball does not need to “announce a domestic violence policy ASAP” 52
- And That Happened: Wednesday’s scores and highlights 48
- Video: Rusney Castillo notches his first major league hit 7
- Michael Wacha cleared to return Saturday vs. Reds 2
- Ron Washington claims he resigned because he cheated on his wife (97)
- Chris Davis suspended 25 games for amphetamine use (92)
- Giancarlo Stanton diagnosed with multiple facial fractures and dental damage (91)
- Bud Selig can’t remember the last domestic violence incident in Major League Baseball (90)
- A couple of initial thoughts on the Chris Davis suspension (83)