Jul 5, 2012, 10:30 AM EDT
Of course, hitting A-ball pitchers is not gonna be much of a trick even for a rusty Matt Kemp, so the key is how he looks on the base paths. That’s fine too, it seems, as he legged out a double yesterday with no apparent hamstring stress.
The Dodgers have sank like a stone without Kemp, but assuming he stays on pace and comes back right after the All-Star break, they’ll get a boost soon.
- The dizzying intellect of Tom Glavine 9
- Verducci: baseball should think about an “illegal defense” rule to combat shifts 151
- Chase Headley plays the hero in his first game in pinstripes 29
- And That Happened: Tuesday’s scores and highlights 29
- Rockies place Troy Tulowitzki on the disabled list 18
- Rob Manfred “heavily favored” to be Bud Selig’s replacement 29
- Yankees acquire Chase Headley from Padres 108
- And That Happened: Monday’s scores and highlights 39
RotoWorld.com Fantasy Sports
Top 10 MLB Player Searches
Search player news RotoWorld