Jul 5, 2012, 10:30 AM EST
Of course, hitting A-ball pitchers is not gonna be much of a trick even for a rusty Matt Kemp, so the key is how he looks on the base paths. That’s fine too, it seems, as he legged out a double yesterday with no apparent hamstring stress.
The Dodgers have sank like a stone without Kemp, but assuming he stays on pace and comes back right after the All-Star break, they’ll get a boost soon.
- Tony Blengino says recent report on Seattle front office is “just the tip of the iceberg” 22
- Rakuten Golden Eagles appear likely to allow Masahiro Tanaka’s departure to MLB 44
- 2013 Winter Meetings Preview 21
- Matt Kemp remains “in play” for the Red Sox 56
- Robinson Cano “didn’t want to play” for Joe Girardi 106
- Robinson Cano agrees to $240 million deal with Mariners (260)
- Yankees agree to seven-year, $153M contract with free agent outfielder Jacoby Ellsbury (160)
- Report: Mariners willing to offer Robinson Cano a 10-year, $240 million deal (143)
- Report: Yankees have agreed to a three-year deal with Carlos Beltran (125)
- Brett Gardner is drawing “significant” trade interest (111)
RotoWorld.com Fantasy Sports
Top 10 MLB Player Searches
Search player news RotoWorld