Jul 5, 2012, 10:30 AM EDT
Of course, hitting A-ball pitchers is not gonna be much of a trick even for a rusty Matt Kemp, so the key is how he looks on the base paths. That’s fine too, it seems, as he legged out a double yesterday with no apparent hamstring stress.
The Dodgers have sank like a stone without Kemp, but assuming he stays on pace and comes back right after the All-Star break, they’ll get a boost soon.
- Blue Jays fan throws beer at Nate McLouth (124)
- MLB is putting players in camouflage uniforms on Memorial Day. Which is kinda weird. (118)
- Barry Bonds: Miguel Cabrera is the best … but not as good as me (117)
- And That Happened: Wednesday’s scores and highlights (112)
- Las Vegas police investigating Jose Canseco as a suspect in sexual assault case (82)
- Blackhawks stave off elimination
- Video: Highlights: Blackhawks top Red Wings 4-1
- PST: Bayern Munich beats Dortmund, wins Champions League
- PHT: Bruins bounce Rangers, advance to Conf. finals
- PBT: Pacers' Hill: Only God scarier than LeBron
- Hundreds run Boston Marathon's final mile
- MST Monaco GP predictions: Mercedes' time?
RotoWorld.com Fantasy Sports
Top 10 MLB Player Searches
Search player news RotoWorld