A fan yelled racist stuff at Carl Crawford on his rehab assignment

Jul 6, 2012, 8:23 AM EDT

Carl Crawford Getty Getty Images

Carl Crawford is bound to take a lot of boos and jeers from Red Sox fans until he starts producing for the big club. But one dude in New Hampshire took it up (or down) a notch during Crawford’s rehab game against the New Hampshire Fisher Cats in Manchester last night:

The fan — who Crawford claimed uttered “a racial slur” — routinely made his feelings known with regard to the left fielder’s $142 million contract and whether he was earning it. The heckler’s message: overrated, overpaid …

… “Talking about that guy, he actually called me a racial slur to begin the game,” said Crawford … “He was the only one I had a problem with. People in Boston don’t even do that. So I don’t know what that was about. It’s not that bad in Boston, like that.”

I’m sure it made the fan feel pretty good and pretty clever. After which he drove home and resumed his miserable, pathetic life and continued to channel his own frustrations and mental limitations into hostility towards others and will eventually die never having come close to understanding even a scintilla of what life is about nor experiencing true human affection.

103 Comments (Feed for Comments)
  1. sictransitchris - Jul 6, 2012 at 8:29 AM

“People in Boston don’t even do that.”

Somebody’s gonna have a field day with this one.

• sabathiawouldbegoodattheeighthtoo - Jul 6, 2012 at 9:33 AM

The cheap seats are just further away from the players in Boston, so Crawford can’t hear them do it.

• bigleagues - Jul 6, 2012 at 11:51 AM

What cheap seats?

• kopy - Jul 6, 2012 at 9:38 AM

That’s what I said when someone held the door open for me in the office building today.

• sabatimus - Jul 6, 2012 at 11:13 AM

I’m seeing the Fisher Cats play the Sea Dogs at home (being a Sox fan), and even though Crawford probably won’t be there due to being called up, if I hear so much as a peep in this vein from an NH fan I’m going to let him have it.

• baseballisboring - Jul 6, 2012 at 2:41 PM

I live in NH and work for the Fisher Cats. We heard the guy yelling “Overpaid! Overpaid!” and we all kinda laughed. I didn’t hear the racial slur, though I’m sure someone said it. It’s just funny, though…NH is all Red Sox fans, but it’s a different place from Boston. Racism like that really isn’t rampant in NH at all. At least no more than any other state. It’s just one asshole…and now half the comments I’m reading are generalizing everybody across two states and an entire fanbase, because of something one guy said.

• Eberwizzle - Jul 6, 2012 at 5:47 PM

“comments I’m reading are generalizing everybody across two states and an entire fanbase, because of something one guy said.”

Welcome to Philadelphia’s world buddy!

2. proudlycanadian - Jul 6, 2012 at 8:36 AM

Ayup Craig. (My ex was from NH, so I know some of the local lingo.) I suspect that you also described a few of the people who post on this site.

• crackerjack1 - Jul 6, 2012 at 8:42 AM

“Ayup Craig. (My ex was from NH, so I know some of the local lingo”

I’m from Maine, and “Ayuh” is ours!

• proudlycanadian - Jul 6, 2012 at 8:57 AM

I could have misheard or misremembered the word.

• sabatimus - Jul 6, 2012 at 11:13 AM

I second this, crackerjack.

• Old Gator - Jul 6, 2012 at 8:45 AM

Ayup indeed. That the Union Leader, grumpiest periodical in New England, is the major newspaper in the state is no accident. .

• bigleagues - Jul 6, 2012 at 9:33 AM

Ayuh is correct and absolutely Maine’s.

People in Southern NH, which I lived in at one time and love, usually sound like people from neighboring States – because, well, that’s where most of them are from.

• cur68 - Jul 6, 2012 at 11:06 AM

EeeeeYup, there it is, PC. Proof that HBT denizens will argue about anything.

• koufaxmitzvah - Jul 6, 2012 at 11:42 AM

Nobody argues about anything here. What are you talking about?

• cur68 - Jul 6, 2012 at 11:43 AM

I think, therefore I argue. I argue, therefore I am.

• Old Gator - Jul 6, 2012 at 2:38 PM

Hey man, it really beats leaving it just lying there. Especially in this heat.

3. Old Gator - Jul 6, 2012 at 8:41 AM

Just after he said that, though, the asshole in the stands shot him in the ass with a beanbag gun.

4. churchoftheperpetuallyoutraged - Jul 6, 2012 at 8:41 AM

I don’t think I’ll ever understand why some people go straight to race when annoyed at someone. Same crap happened when Joel Ward (Capitals player) scored the series clinching goal against the Bruins. Tons of Bruins fans jumped right into the N word when describing him. Are they really that ignorant?

• Glenn - Jul 6, 2012 at 8:51 AM

Tons of Bruins fans? Please don’t label an entire fan base because of a few idiots. Every city has a handful.

• churchoftheperpetuallyoutraged - Jul 6, 2012 at 8:54 AM

Here’s two sites with different groups:

Plenty of people doing it.

• paperlions - Jul 6, 2012 at 8:56 AM

Well, given the average size of a Bruins fan, and going with the minimum 4K lbs to represent “tons”, we are only talking about 20 guys…that’s probably a fair low-end estimate.

• 18thstreet - Jul 6, 2012 at 8:57 AM

Let’s face it: Boston and New England embarrasses itself regularly in this regard. No, it’s not the whole fan base. But it’s enough of us. And anyone who lived there for any amount of time knows this to be true.

- born in Boston, raised in the suburbs, still visit all the time because my folks still live there.

• skeleteeth - Jul 6, 2012 at 9:06 AM

I know you’re talking about Bruins fans but the tweet that garnered a lot of disgust was made by a student @ ECSU in Willimantic, CT I believe. Still New England and still classless but Boston is a city with metropolitan sensibilities for the most part if you disregard the insular communities. Just like those same places that exist in every city and suburbs throughout the country.

• skeleteeth - Jul 6, 2012 at 9:10 AM

@18thstreet

Yeah, like this guy?

• deathmonkey41 - Jul 6, 2012 at 11:51 AM

“Boston is a city with metropolitan sensibilities for the most part if you disregard the insular communities”

Plus, they have janitors who are incredibly smart, but hang out with hooligans Southies.

• napoleonblownapart6887 - Jul 6, 2012 at 9:10 AM

As far as why people go to race: generally its because the people who are talking aren’t particularly bright – so it allows them to get maximum offense with minimum effort or thinking.

As for the hate on Boston for what seems to be prevalent racism: we have to be careful not to categorize a fan base because of a very loud majority. I have a lot of friends who are B’s/C’s/Pats/Sawx fans who couldn’t be more tolerant of other races. With that said, there is a bit of “where there’s smoke there’s fire” to it…

• blackandbluedivision - Jul 6, 2012 at 11:32 AM

Watch your words. To be “tolerant” is to put up with something you’d otherwise wouldn’t want to. “I tolerate my little brother because my mom wants me to. Even though he annoys me.”

It’s about respect.

• hittfamily - Jul 6, 2012 at 11:33 AM

I think it has more to do with being angry and wanting to say the most hurtful thing possible. I hadn’t said the “n word” since I was about 13 trying to fit in with a bunch of ass holes. When I was robbed at gunpoint in college, that is the first word I thought of and used to describe the guy who did it. If a gay guy had robbed me, I probably would have told the 911 dispatcher that a “f@g” or “qu#$r” had just robbed me.

It’s never acceptable, and certainly not in sports, but sometimes it at least is explainable.

• napoleonblownapart6887 - Jul 6, 2012 at 12:30 PM

@blackandblue

“Tolerance” has been the catch-all term for being non-discriminatory in issues of race, religion, sexual orientation, etc. for a while. In this context it comes with respect, care, and compassion – so watch these words, don’t try to talk down to people because you want to take things out of context and make yourself feel smart/more-worldly, you asshat.

• psousa1 - Jul 6, 2012 at 10:17 AM

don’t let the facts get in the way of a good rant. The fans who ‘yelled’ were actually on Twitter and they were not from Boston or New England. One was from British Columbia and the other jagoff was from upper midwest.

• sabatimus - Jul 6, 2012 at 11:17 AM

Some are ignorant, but the others just want to get under the other team’s skin and will say anything to do so. Hence the “USA USA” shouts at a B’s-Habs game, even though the B’s have more Canadian players than the Habs do.

5. max - Jul 6, 2012 at 8:42 AM

New Hampshire is truly the Alabama of the Northeast.

• skids003 - Jul 6, 2012 at 9:37 AM

I’m shocked, I thought that all the bleeding heart liberals up there weren’t like that, and only us southern rednecks were. Ha, you folks up there are much worse. We don’t have near the problems in the South you people in the north do with racism.

• sparky1002 - Jul 8, 2012 at 11:56 AM

Of course you don`t…you`re just the descendants of those who figured starting a civil-war by killing US Troops in the hopes of protecting and promoting slavery was the “right” thing to do. By the way…I hear the KKK is making a come back starting in the southern churches.. http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2012/07/05/whites-only-christian-conference-alabama-william-collier_n_1651268.html

• bigleagues - Jul 6, 2012 at 9:41 AM

That’s an asshat statement bro.

And, really, making that statement truly discounts the unabashed racism and bigotry that pervades Alabama (and Mississippi) to this day.

New Hampshire is nothing like Alabama.

• skids003 - Jul 6, 2012 at 9:50 AM

Yeah right, it’s worse. You Yankees still think you are better than everyone down south, black and white. Just keep thinking it, it will make ya’ll feel better. Funny how what industry is still in the USA is down here, you let all your unions and crybabies run it off to us.

• stex52 - Jul 6, 2012 at 10:16 AM

Of course, you’re not counting that little religious retreat coming up in Alabama this month for “White Christians Only” that is going to close out with a cross burning?

I’d be pretty careful about throwing rocks at other people.

• stex52 - Jul 6, 2012 at 10:28 AM

Oops, missed it. I was thinking it was later in the month. Cross burning scheduled today.

That’s the difference. You have racists all over the North. But in the South it is still ingrained in the public and private institutions.

• bigleagues - Jul 6, 2012 at 10:48 AM

skids003,

Get over yourself and do something to change the perception.

You can start by making sure this man is brought to justice before he’s allowed the luxury of dying without being held accountable.

Yeah, that’s right . . . you’d be hard-pressed to find a card-carrying KKK Sheriff who had a hand in killing one person and covering up the murder of another – both of the victims, of course, doing nothing else wrong than being Black.

Or how about exhorting your Southern “leaders” to stop pandering to the LCD’s of Southern voters and cease and desist with the annual and insanely pathetic “Let’s Fly The Confederate Flag at the State Capitol” debacle that inevitably befalls at least one Southern State each year usually in an effort to rile up ‘the troops’ and churn up the fund-raising machine.

In fact, most of us “Yankees” will know Southerners are serious about changing your perception when we go a few decades without the embarrassment (for all of us) of another Confederate Flag debate.

Does racism and bigotry exist in the Northeast? YES. (cough, White Plains, NY)

The difference is, we don’t celebrate it.

• jimeejohnson - Jul 6, 2012 at 12:52 PM

Alabama beats New Hampshire in the winter, and vica-versa in the summer.

6. kkolchak - Jul 6, 2012 at 8:42 AM

Call Crawford a bum or a stiff, call him overpaid, tell him he sucks, all that stuff is fine. But that racist crap is way out of bounds. What a moron.

• sabathiawouldbegoodattheeighthtoo - Jul 6, 2012 at 9:42 AM

Agreed. There are so many things a Boston fan should hate about Carl Crawford, a single game should not allow a heckling fan enough time to get all the way down the list to any racial quibbles.

At the very least, use the universally recognized euphemisms of race in baseball and dump of Crawford for not being gritty, gutty or dirty-uniformed enough, or attack his ‘natural athleticism’ and such.

7. gotampabay52 - Jul 6, 2012 at 8:47 AM

We got to stop the racist jerks fans start beating other fans we they yell racist stuff. NH is alabama of the northeast great call still boston is the worst collective group in america

• chill1184 - Jul 6, 2012 at 9:05 AM

No that would be fools who occupy the White House, Supreme Court, Senate and the House of Representatives to name a few.

• cleverbob - Jul 6, 2012 at 10:50 AM

Well it’s all your fault for electing them.

• bigleagues - Jul 6, 2012 at 10:08 AM

“still Boston is the worst collective group in America”.

This statement is so out of step with the truth I don’t know where to begin.

Assumptions and perception is a bitch isn’t it?

I’m assuming from your moniker that you have some affinity for Tampa. If I assumed that you are from there, then I can understand the sense of insecurity that comes from being identified with a Southern city and race relations.

Because of one well-documented douchebag racist owner of the highest order (yes I’m talking about Tom Yawkey), coupled with a small and shrinking largely blue-collar, under-educated, yet all-too-vocal, segment of the fanbase – people outside of Boston continue to perpetuate the myth that Boston is a racist City.

Like virtually every City in America, Boston has its pockets of bigotry and high-douchery.

But unlike any other City in America, Boston also had a guy named Red Auerbach and a little franchise known as the Boston Celtics. Auerbach was the Branch Rickey of Basketball and yet, because Yawkey inexplicably wouldn’t sign Jackie Robinson, Willie Mays and who knows how many other players, because they were Black, he is held up above his anti-thesis as being representative of the perception of Boston.

It’s complete BS. Boston is one of the most progressive cities in America and they way that it reveres and celebrates its Black athletes is on par with the way it reveres any other athlete and with any other city in America.

Carl Crawford was the victim of one douchebag fan that, as Craig put it, probably has a pathetic miserable life. I’ll take it one step further. That douchebag was probably a pretty good – not great – high school athlete with dreams of stardom – even if they weren’t at all realistic. He is now living a life of self-disappointment and self-defeating envy . . . and is likely one of the wingnuts that invariably call The Sports Hub and WEEI and complain about excessive player salaries (whether they are Black, White, Asian or Hispanic) without having any real point to make.

So please give the tired “Boston is racist” crap a rest. It reflects more on you and your lack of sophistication than serving to make the point that you think you are making.

• jimeejohnson - Jul 6, 2012 at 12:54 PM

Excellent, well thought out response.

• 18thstreet - Jul 7, 2012 at 12:20 PM

I love Boston, but the reputation is not built out of thin air:

• sparky1002 - Jul 8, 2012 at 12:09 PM

How could Massachusettes, a supposed “progressive state”, elect a man who believes in magic-underwear to be their governor?

• cur68 - Jul 6, 2012 at 11:12 AM

Go back to school.

8. skeleteeth - Jul 6, 2012 at 8:51 AM

Live free or die…ironically enough.

9. stex52 - Jul 6, 2012 at 8:59 AM

Bad news for you, Craig. Most people are no damn good. Take it from your elder (although you do seem to have the musical tastes of someone about my age.) If you disabuse yourself of any hope for the human race your life will be much happier.

10. Cyn - Jul 6, 2012 at 9:00 AM

““People in Boston don’t even do that.”

Somebody’s gonna have a field day with this one.”

Watching the video of him speaking, he said that while talking about the fans getting on him for underperforming after signing his monster contract. There was no “Boston is so racist and even they don’t do that” connotation. It was definitely a “the fans who should be giving me a hard time aren’t the worst ones” statement.

11. nepo784 - Jul 6, 2012 at 9:06 AM

The loser that “thinks” he was the heckler at that game was on WEEI this morning and apparently he was just letting Crawford know how much of a “bum” he’s been for the Sox, but the best part was that he isn’t much of a Sox fan anymore because of the ridiculous contracts they have. Then why go to a AA baseball game to heckle a player?…. Tom in NH, you are a LOSER!

• bigleagues - Jul 6, 2012 at 10:21 AM

the heckler called WEEI this morning to complain about player salaries? You don’t say . . . I rest my case.

Tom from NH is a LOOOOOOOO-SAAAAHHHHH.

12. chill1184 - Jul 6, 2012 at 9:10 AM

Bigots and other race obsessed losers (Sharpton, Jackson, Buchanan, Wooldridge, Duke, Farrahkhan, etc) need race because they need to compensate for their own personal short comings therefore need to demonize groups of people in order to feel big. The best weapon against such pathetic walks of life is to ignore them since these people rely heavily on attention.

• blackandbluedivision - Jul 6, 2012 at 11:34 AM

Ignore racial issues isn’t going to make it go away. It may make you happy because you don’t have to hear about it..but it’s not going to end racism.

• chill1184 - Jul 6, 2012 at 11:45 AM

I never said that such actions will cause racism to end. The hard truth is that racism will never end, you can’t kill an emotion.There will always be bigots and losers like that fan and the politicos that I mentioned but they aren’t as big as they were in the past.

• blackandbluedivision - Jul 6, 2012 at 12:16 PM

I know you never said that. That’s the point. It’s that ignorance that will help it continue. That’s the beauty of ignorance. You’re not doing anything to stop it and at the same time you’re letting it happen. If people want to be ignorant fine. But, don’t sit up here and attack Al Sharpton and Jesse Jackson and others who stand up for racism. Yes, they can be wrong. They’re human but I have yet to see any white person with their same notoriety (good and bad) stand up against racism. If you see a black person screaming “racism!” how quickly will it be dismissed as opposed to if a number of white people stood up with them in solidarity?

They are not race-obsessed. They have actual jobs (they don’t get paid to march and make a fuss in the media). The fact is people are tired of them because they are the only ones speaking out against racism. Frankly, I am too. But, I’m not tired of hearing about them. I’m tired of seeing the same people on TV.

No one cares if a Jewish organization speaks out about their injustice. Latin groups. Asian groups. But, as soon as Al Sharpton and Jesse Jackson speak out people want to jump down their throats about how wrong they are. Without stopping to think about what they have to say. They’re just automatically wrong. I’m just sick of people ignoring racism. This is clearly! Racism! Yet, some people don’t even care. They chop it up to fans just being fans.

• dangle13x - Jul 6, 2012 at 12:44 PM

There you go black and blue, save the world one poorly written message board slop at a time. You talk about ending racism as if it is an attainable goal. You are so painfully ignorant it’s not even worth streching the windedness of this response. Get a clue.

• blackandbluedivision - Jul 6, 2012 at 12:49 PM

Ignoring it isn’t going to help. If I see it I call it out. Plain and simple. It may not end racism on a global scale but at least I’m doing something about it. I actually have to live it. Excuse me if all you have to do is turn the other way and you don’t have to deal with it.

13. Jonny 5 - Jul 6, 2012 at 9:11 AM

Well, I wonder what he thinks of Papi? I bet, “he’s one of the good ones”. These types of things reinforce Darwin’s theories and prove some are behind in the whole evolution thing.

• jimeejohnson - Jul 6, 2012 at 12:56 PM

The ones that are behind are the ones who don’t believe in it.

14. yahmule - Jul 6, 2012 at 9:16 AM

In the early 80s, my friend claims he attended a game in Fenway and some drunk screamed the n-word at Jim Rice, accompanied by plenty of profanity and the lack of reaction by anybody led him to believe that kind of thing was fairly typical.

In 1998, Neil Smith of the Broncos was interviewed after Denver beat the Chiefs in KC during a playoff game and some bitter “fans” directed similar language his way.

Even today, you see black soccer players in some European countries subjected to monkey noises and other abuse during games.

There will always be racists in society. You will never be able to use logic to change beliefs held for emotional reasons. While it’s true racism will diminish somewhat as older generations die off, it’s a disease that is handed down through families, like some congenital defect.

• blackandbluedivision - Jul 6, 2012 at 12:20 PM

How very American of you. Good to know that if you see your fellow man being attacked verbally you’re just going to sit back and watch. How do you know you can’t change someone’s beliefs? You could at least let that player know you have his back. If you call yourself a fan.

• yahmule - Jul 6, 2012 at 3:26 PM

Yeah, that’s exactly what I said there, Billy Badass.

15. baddorange - Jul 6, 2012 at 9:33 AM

WOW. The whole universe will come to a complete stop. Tough crap you politically correct pansies. Hell of a lot more concerns then this little remark.
    Crawford is over paid, under performing with rabbit ears. Boo Hoo

• churchoftheperpetuallyoutraged - Jul 6, 2012 at 9:44 AM

Not sure what’s worse, that you think because there are other problems in this world so it’s okay to shout racist insults at players, or that two people agreed with you.

• baddorange - Jul 6, 2012 at 10:47 AM

What was this rant. One person to one player. Grow yup, you loser

• blackandbluedivision - Jul 6, 2012 at 12:21 PM

There are thousands of “Carl Crawford’s” out there. It’s just proof that no matter how high you climb up the ladder, as a black man, you’re still a [n-word] in someone’s mind.

16. offseasonblues - Jul 6, 2012 at 9:47 AM

“A fan yelled racist stuff at Carl Crawford on his rehab assignment”

And the “fan” has been rewarded with national media attention.

I was at the game and Carl Crawford was cheered every time he came to bat. So was Sweeney, but it was louder for Carl.

• bigleagues - Jul 6, 2012 at 10:24 AM

Yeah, good point!

They don’t give this level of attention to the guys who jump into the netting behind home plate at Yankee Stadium anymore.

Or the fan-on-the-field thrill seekers.

Both of which are far more benign – and infinitely more interesting – than Tom from NH.

17. dkphilly1122 - Jul 6, 2012 at 9:59 AM

Yeah Crawford has yet to be worthy of his contract, but to resort right to Racism is just pathetic on the fans behalf. Call him whatever else you wanna, but don’t resort to racism.

• jimeejohnson - Jul 6, 2012 at 12:58 PM

Two thumbs down indicate the presence of ignorant, racist scum.

18. oldpaddy - Jul 6, 2012 at 10:06 AM

I was born, raised and currently live in mass. I’ve lived in ri and ct, and have spent time in ny, nj, fla, and ut. I haven’t noticed racism to be higher in one area than another. Sad, but there’s racism and prejudice everywhere. From white to black, gay to straight, it just doesn’t matter, it’s there. Though I will say, for some reason it seems to be more prevalent with “white” immigrants.
    I think the only way we’ll ever get over it is to raise our children to not fall into the cycle of bias. When my 8yr old son (who lives with his mother in Utah) refers to a child/adult as a “black kid/man”, I tell him “son, he’s not a “black kid”, he’s just a kid.”

Prejudice really bothers me. I always think about how horrible it would be if my children had endure pain in life because of the color of their skin, or their sexual orientation.

F bobby v!

• baddorange - Jul 6, 2012 at 10:51 AM

Isn’t that sweet. What a pansy

• cleverbob - Jul 6, 2012 at 10:59 AM

Congrats on being such an internet tough guy. We should all aspire to be more like you.

19. Detroit Michael - Jul 6, 2012 at 10:15 AM

In a back-handed way, this is a sign of progress for our society as a whole. Apparently, when a fan yells a racial slur at an African-American athlete, it is so heinous and noteworthy that it merits media attention. Yes, we have a ways to go still, but the distance we have travelled in the last 55 years is amazing.

• stex52 - Jul 6, 2012 at 10:19 AM

I guess. But we have a Hell of a long way to go.

• blackandbluedivision - Jul 6, 2012 at 11:36 AM

You know what the problem is? Whenever a white person calls a racial slur at a AA athlete…an AA makes a big deal about it (and they should). Whenever a black person does the same…a white person just ignores it (not all the time but it happens). If you have a problem with racism SPEAK UP! Don’t hide.

20. baddorange - Jul 6, 2012 at 10:49 AM

Tough crap. Have a good cry and hug your life partner.

• churchoftheperpetuallyoutraged - Jul 6, 2012 at 11:36 AM

Ooooooh internet tough guy, and gay jokes too. Who needs to grow (y)up?

• cur68 - Jul 6, 2012 at 11:37 AM

So lets see: so far you’ve been pro-racist slur (because its just one, and that makes it ok, amiright?) and now you’ve moved into alluding that people who disagree with you are gay, correct? Can you make it the trifecta and go for an anti-Jewish remark, too? I bet you can, because such things are probably commonplace for you.

21. theawesomersfranchise - Jul 6, 2012 at 11:48 AM

People don’t yell out words like that unless they are confident those around him won’t trounce him.
    So I have no problem suggesting that they majority of people of this area are either

A: Racist Bigots
    or
    B: Cowards

They can chose which

• yahmule - Jul 6, 2012 at 12:01 PM

Or maybe they’re at the game with their kids and they

A: Don’t want to expose their children to a potentially dangerous situation by getting into a fistfight

or

B: Don’t want to teach them that resorting to violence is the way to settle problems

The way to handle this kind of thing is to notify an usher, not by escalating the situation.

• theawesomersfranchise - Jul 6, 2012 at 12:10 PM

Yup, teach them kids to just ignore it

Neville Chamberlain cowards, Lemme guess, you voted for Barry and never served a day in your life.

And who said you have to resort to violence.

You can’t tell him to shut his mouth because of your kids?

I know you wouldn’t, you fall into column B

Funny how I know for a fact that you voted for Barry and never served a day in your life

• stex52 - Jul 6, 2012 at 12:21 PM

Look, it’s another Internet tough guy!

• dangle13x - Jul 6, 2012 at 12:40 PM

this moron is so classic. Yea get in fights and shoot people. that’s all you know right. Mr tough guy military moron that has nothing waiting for him when he comes home. Hope you get joy out of killing a few hadji’s you loser. You’ve got no friends and a case of PTSD waiting for you back here scumbag.

• dangle13x - Jul 6, 2012 at 12:48 PM

Funny how everyone see’s you for what you are, a self important white trash clown.

• dangle13x - Jul 6, 2012 at 12:48 PM

Funny how everyone sees you for what you are, a self important white trash clown.

• yahmule - Jul 6, 2012 at 3:34 PM

Actually, I did vote for Barack. It fills me with disgust to know he sanctions drone double taps which blow up ambulance drivers and funeral mourners in Pakistan, but that’s just my cowardly column B tendencies for you.

• 18thstreet - Jul 7, 2012 at 12:26 PM

I was too young to vote for Barry Goldwater.

22. pensfan603 - Jul 6, 2012 at 12:06 PM

new hampshire is the whitest state in america…

23. dirtyharry1971 - Jul 6, 2012 at 12:08 PM

people in boston dont do that? Are you kidding me? Thats the most racist city in sports people!

24. dangle13x - Jul 6, 2012 at 12:37 PM

Theawesomerfranchise hahahahaha never served a day in your life? That’s your ammunition you white trash pile??? Haha. You are damn right I didn’t serve. Know why? Because I’m not a worthless loser that had no direction after high school. I went to college and got my degree so that I didn’t have to go down that pathetic road. Yea make yourself seem like a tough guy for serving, you loser. Sorry you had no other options in your life because you are a white trash loser with ZERO talent. Believe me, I have nothing for respect for those serving in our military, but to make it seem as though that’s a measuring stick in out country shows how truly worthless you are. Make some more sweeping politcal generalizations you mongoloid. Priceless.

25. metalhead65 - Jul 6, 2012 at 12:57 PM

why even talk about this 1 ass clown out of how many people? you and crawford just made his day bt mentioning it on this site.

This was 'the perfect baseball game'
  1. S. Kazmir (5057)