Jul 6, 2012, 4:20 PM EST
“Does it weigh heavy on my heart? Oh my gosh. I’d say if I wasn’t a Christian man, I’d be an alcoholic or something — this is something that would have driven me to drink.”
Wait, Scott has been acting the way he has been for the past several years while sober?!
- Ian Kinsler hopes Rangers go 0-162, calls GM a “sleazeball” (132)
- Albert Pujols was insulted when someone asked him if he can put up Mike Trout numbers (101)
- The politics of “The Cardinal Way” (67)
- Robinson Cano wants the Mariners to bring in Kendrys Morales and Ervin Santana (64)
- Reporter calls Ian Kinsler as self-absorbed as A-Rod (60)