Jul 6, 2012, 3:00 PM EST
Jon Paul Morosi reports that the Rockies are willing to deal Marco Scutaro but the price is “high.” Frankly, the Rockies should be dealing anyone not named Tulowitzki, Gonzalez or Fowler because this stuff just isn’t working.
If you want Scutaro, you’ll be getting a middle infielder who is hitting .283/.334/.382 on the year.
- Report: Two agents rumbled in the parking lot at the Winter Meetings 20
- Mets sign 40-year-old Bartolo Colon for two years, $20 million 38
- MLB rules committee decides to eliminate collisions at home plate 45
- Mariners sign Corey Hart to incentive-laden deal 27
- David Price would not consider an extension with the Mariners if he’s traded there 35
- Robinson Cano agrees to $240 million deal with Mariners (260)
- Report: Mariners willing to offer Robinson Cano a 10-year, $240 million deal (143)
- Report: Yankees have agreed to a three-year deal with Carlos Beltran (125)
- Brett Gardner is drawing “significant” trade interest (113)
- Managers, GMs to meet today to discuss the abolition of home plate collisions (113)