Jul 9, 2012, 10:00 AM EDT
In case you missed it Friday and over the course of the weekend, HBT’s Drew Silva is on the scene in Kansas City for the All-Star festivities and has been filing reports. So far he has four installments: uno, dos, tres, quatro.
As is usually the case when one of the HBT crew leaves his mother’s basement, it’s a mix of travelogue and reportage. And beer and stuff too. The point, we figure, is to give you guys a taste of what you as fans are missing and can’t necessarily get from reading the reports of actual reporters who don’t care about grokking the scene and hoisting the moist as much as we do.
Anyway, it’s good stuff. Make sure you catch up and keep following Mr. Silva’s missives.
- Must-click link: Tommy Harper and the Red Sox’ racist past 36
- Settling the Score: Saturday’s results 30
- Matt Garza ejected after hitting Andrew McCutchen a second time 34
- Tigers hang on for second straight win against Royals 8
- Phil Hughes could finish the season with the best K/BB ratio in MLB history 14
- Settling the Score: Friday’s results 26
- Clayton Kershaw wins his 20th game of the season 13
- Why are so many people acting like Bryce Harper is a bum? 81
- Geddy Lee’s baseball obsession makes it really hard for me to hate Rush (120)
- Ron Washington claims he resigned because he cheated on his wife (103)
- It certainly looks like Barry Bonds’ criminal conviction is going to be overturned (103)
- Umpire ejects jackwagon fan heckling Bryce Harper in Atlanta last night (85)
- And That Happened: Tuesday’s scores and highlights (83)