Jul 9, 2012, 10:00 AM EDT
In case you missed it Friday and over the course of the weekend, HBT’s Drew Silva is on the scene in Kansas City for the All-Star festivities and has been filing reports. So far he has four installments: uno, dos, tres, quatro.
As is usually the case when one of the HBT crew leaves his mother’s basement, it’s a mix of travelogue and reportage. And beer and stuff too. The point, we figure, is to give you guys a taste of what you as fans are missing and can’t necessarily get from reading the reports of actual reporters who don’t care about grokking the scene and hoisting the moist as much as we do.
Anyway, it’s good stuff. Make sure you catch up and keep following Mr. Silva’s missives.
- David Ortiz is more likely to be boned in Hall of Fame voting for being a DH than for PED stuff 42
- And That Happened: Wednesday’s scores and highlights 46
- The Marlins are going to change everything except their biggest problem this offseason 50
- Drooling over Miguel Sano’s incredible numbers through 50 career games 35
- Matt Williams puts up another strong performance in his quest to get himself fired 104
- Settling the Scores: Tuesday’s results 81
- Yankees reveal Mark Teixeira’s shin injury is “more than we thought” 16
- There’s a chicken pox outbreak in the Royals’ clubhouse and multiple players are infected 28
- Sarah Palin sticks up for Curt Schilling, tells ESPN to “stick to sports” (266)
- Matt Williams puts up another strong performance in his quest to get himself fired (104)
- Why Mike Mussina keeps getting hosed in the Hall of Fame voting (89)
- And That Happened: Thursday’s scores and highlights (87)
- Settling the Scores: Tuesday’s results (81)